Should I trade it? Or keep it to trade outright?

TrackMaster

Mar 15, 2001
Didn't know where to post, sorry if in wrong forum.

Well, I have my mind set on a new 250f, and I think I'll be getting one in Feb '04. But for now I have my 96 yz125, that I can (try to) sell, or I have an offer to trade outright for a 97 yz250.

My 125 has a lot of goodies: pc pipes, vforce, ohlins shock, revalved forks new tires ect ect. And the 250 is bone stock except for pc pipes. It has old bald tires too. I wouldnt mind having a 250, but I dont think I will ride it much since its almost thanksgiving.

Which one would look better on a trade in? I could use one of them as a down payment on my new thumper, which is what i think will end up happening anyways. Any oppinions or advice would be appriciated thanks!
Dusty

TrackMaster

Mar 15, 2001
oops i meant "sell" outright.

also, the 250 hasnt had a fresh top or bottom end job in over a year I think. My 125 has a fresh top/bottom end and been maintained very well. Dont know if that makes any difference?

drk98

Mar 30, 2002
Ask about the two 2 strokes on the 2 stroke disscusion page but don't mention the part about getting a 4 stroke. You came to the right place but if you want to know about the YZ's knock next door. It depends what you ride and what you like.

Top Bottom