side number plates green?

Bubbie3737

Feb 28, 2004
i'm wondering if they make the side plastics/number plates in green instead of white. I've never seen them before. This is for a 95 kdx

kdxluver

Feb 22, 2004
Green Ones

Bubbie3737 said:
i'm wondering if they make the side plastics/number plates in green instead of white. I've never seen them before. This is for a 95 kdx

Try UFO. I just got some for my 04 220. :thumb:
Randy

Braahp

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2001
I thought the white ones looked gay so I got the green. Black backgrounds make em look even sweeter.

Bubbie3737

Feb 28, 2004
i just don't like the white ones, kinda stand out of place from the green and purple theme. thanks for the info

Bubbie3737

Feb 28, 2004
You got any pics of yours with the green side plastics? i wanna get an idea of what they look like before i get them

harryhuia

Nov 7, 2003
yea,

what do you think is a good year of kdx?

I am looking to buy one. probably an older one like 1989-1994.

Ben

Bubbie3737

Feb 28, 2004
I'm not a great fan of the purple myself, but doesn't look too bad. Figure I will replace the purple stuff as it goes bad or breaks or tears. I have purple seat, bars, fork covers, radiator shrouds. anyways, I like the green number plates, i'll have to pick some up

rethnal

~SPONSOR~
Jul 14, 2002
Mine has gay blue seat and fork boots.... Switching to a black, Green and white theme.... Now those colors go together!

est142

Dec 30, 2003
this worked for me ...and its a cheap alternative. krylon has a new spraypaint called FUSION paint...available at walmart. it is specifically designed for painting plastic...ie it will not flake off or run right off. I painted my purple tank and fork boots black. i also painted my kinda beat and faded side panels bright white before putting some new graphics on them.put on a new gripper logo seat cover and goodbye PURPLE!! the paint works great, you just have to thoroughly clean the surface to be painted with alcohol. you won't believe how good it comes out, and for only $4 bucks a can. comes in lots of colors. definately worth a try, especially for the older bikes that can be hard to get plastic for.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…