KDXgirl

May 10, 2003
Hi,

I just picked up some race sponsorship and I get to get some new boots except I am having heaps of trouble finding a pair to fit round my calves.

Has anyone got the Sidi flex force boots in a size 7-9 (I am a 7 but will go bigger if I have to!) If you have can you please measure round the calves for me on the biggest setting and tell me how big they go?
Much appreciated! Thanks!

FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
KDXgirl,
Ask firecracker. She has a pair, I believe.
I wanted one, too, but the smallest size I could get was 7.5 and too big for me, so I gave up......
Mini

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Hey there,
So you want me to measure the inside circumference of the boots? You do know that the inner panel can be adjusted larger, right? With knee braces, I can barely get the velcro tab closed but no problem with straps. I wear a size 7. I will check them out in the next couple of days. As soon as I wash the Cooperland mud off them . . . :confused:

KDXgirl

May 10, 2003
Thanks firecracker - that would be great!

Im about a size 7 too so the measurement for the inside circumference would be great!

Hope to hear from you soon

Nevertheless

Jul 1, 2003
I wear womens size 8 to 8-1/2. My Sidi's are the largest kid size they make.
Fit is really good since I'm not swimming in them. With adult sizes even if they weren't too long, there was too much volume inside.My foot felt like it was in a big box. I tried on Alpinestars, MSR's etc. I had the same problem with every brand in the adult sizes.

I got mine a couple of years ago, the kids model at that time has the plastic shell hinged at the ankle, so they are really flexible and easy to walk in and I've got good feel on the shift and brake. Another bennie is that you get the Sidi quality at a much lower price than they charge for adult boots.
-Nevertheless

Top Bottom