23jayhawk

Sponsoring Member
Apr 30, 2002
Looking for some feedback for those who have the SIDI Force SRS.

From what they tell me, their boots typically run a half size or so smaller than street shoe size. Is that consistent with your experience?

Also, has anyone needed to return the boot because you simply could not get a good fit? If so, any problems with Motonation on a full credit?

Just a little leery buying $300 boots mail order without trying them on. And don't want to drive to Indiana to find the nearest retail outlet.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
I usually wear 8 1\2 in shoes and bought my Sidi's in 9's. I haven't experienced any problems with fit, etc..., but I tend to wear thicker socks when riding.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I have the SIDI Force (non SRS), but for sizing purposes should be the same boot.

I wear a size 10 shoe, and bought a 44 boot. Fits like a slipper with a pair of Thor MX socks. I tried on a 43 - just a little too tight, and a 45 was a little too loose. I think that most would be able to dial in their size pretty good with the way the sizing increments go.

I think that they have US-to-Euro cross reference sizing chart on the www.mototnation.com web site.

I haven't had to return anything, but the tech support in answering warranty questions via e-mail was excellent.

los36

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
I bought some Vortex and they were about 1/2 to 1 full size smaller than Alpinestars.
I had no problems returning them to motonation. very friendly staff. Just hold on to the box and try them on before you plan to use them. They have to be in new condition, to return them.

SpectraSVT

Apr 17, 2002
I wear 11 in boots but a 12 shoe. And the Sidi's were slimmer than other 11's but fit just fine. I have a slim foot so it was no prob but I can imagine those with wider feet may have an issue after putting on MX socks.

BRush

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2000
Motonation has a pretty good no-hassle return policy - as long as you have just worn the boots around the house. If you take them out riding and bang them up, that's another story. I did not like the calf fit on mine and returned them with no problem. I got a full refund, but they were in pristine condition.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom