john1216

Apr 17, 2002
Yeah it is that time when I must throw out my trusty old boots and am searching for the next type. I found a good deal on these and was wondering if anyone has an impression they would like to share?

Read somewhere they had a softer sole than the "Force SRS boot" and this sounds pretty good. Also read that comfort was in mind when Sidi made these boots. Would like to know what anyone thinks who has them.

Thanks

jho410

~SPONSOR~
Apr 30, 2002
I have a pair of these boots and they were more comfortable in the first 10 minutes than my Alpinestar Tech 6s ever were. I like the Tech 6s but the Sidi Flex Force SRS are incredible. One downside is that they tend to tear up the bike because they have plastic on the outside. I wore through a pair of carbon fiber frame guards.

Radiator Ron

Dec 8, 2003
My wife bought me my second pair of force srs for valentines day this year, this is my second pair. My first pair i have used for 5 yrs now, and will continue to use for practice. I will never wear anything but these boots again. Arch and ankle support is great.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

TooBadBrad

Jan 31, 2003
I like the Vortex just fine. More comfortable and more waterproff than tech 6. I did loose a strap though but it was readily available. I'd carry a spare.

Top Bottom