sign the petition against proposed land closure in california!!!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
This petition has been around for a long time. Already signed it a couple years ago.

I hate to say it but, sending a petition to Boxer and Feinstein is a waste of time. These are two of the biggest freakin tree huggers on the planet and they could care less about off road activity other than shutting it all down. Sending a petition to these two is kinda like asking Michael Jackson to babysit your kids. :|

The change needs to start at the voting booth.

If you really want to help, join one of the many organizations that are activly fighting this in court. The BRC or if you are a offroad related business, ORBA. Then, send them as much money as you can afford. This has now moved into the courts because over the years we have learned that petitions do little good and our efforts to reason with these people have proven fruitless.

Put your money where your mouth is. It's our only hope. :think:

dnchevyman, I'm not baggin' on you for posting your petition. Quite the opposite. I applaud you for trying to get people to do something about this. Unfortunatly, it has gone far beyond begging our self-serving politicions to help us.

Last edited:

Shadowpillar

Oct 4, 2006
correction Ol'89r, they're the biggest...umm, I cant find a word for them especially feinstein... but they're generally for anything that hurts people. even supporting big businesses that pollute the same environment they vow to protect as long as it means rights are being stripped.

What amazes me is that they're still in power, and why arent they out yet?

Top Bottom