Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
JMD said:
Stan, that's good news regarding your 250. I have my 400 running again as well. The loose nut had passed between the timing chain and sprocket, and it caused the chain to skip a tooth on the sprocket, but nothing was broken. And we found the last piece of that nut down around the flywheel, also. Runs like a champ. I'll ride it in the enduro Sunday. I think we're all prepared, but you never know what can go wrong.

What kind of bikes are you guys riding anyway?? :joke:

"Dang, that's the BJEC races at Braggs, Ok. It's a 2 day race, Sat. and Sun.
It's unlikely I'll make it down...."

Darn, oh well, maybe next year or better yet - time for another enduro! :yeehaw:

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
"What kind of bikes are you guys riding, anyway?" -- Enduro Nut

Whoa! Anybody who rides a VOR has no room to talk about bikes being in the shop. At least we don't have to mail our bikes to Colorado to get them serviced.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
JMD said:
"What kind of bikes are you guys riding, anyway?" -- Enduro Nut

Whoa! Anybody who rides a VOR has no room to talk about bikes being in the shop. At least we don't have to mail our bikes to Colorado to get them serviced.

Bwahaha! Good one! :worship:

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Well, Jimbo and I are heading to New Mexico Friday to ride the desert around Alamogordo. Might even right the mountains below Cloudcroft, if the snow isn't too low. When we get back, I'll start getting things organized (but not too much) for the MuensterFest.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
It's getting closer; less than three weeks to go. My belly button keeps puckering and un-puckering.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Man with broken wrist must wait for bone to mend. You ride later. Until then, think about avoiding Husabergs going opposite way on trail. You live longer that way.

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, those Bergs are rather stout! Supposedly the bones should be ready now(3 weeks healing) - I went out to weed eat the fence line - after 15 minutes the muscles/tendons were screaming so it looks like another few weeks?!

The radiator shop called - no go(!), time for a new one :uh:.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Get well for the Muenster Mash in only 17 days. We need you there to lead the kiddies around on the easy trails.

Top Bottom