justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
While I live in KS by three miles I ride in Oklahoma. Tthe Oklahoma count is a little low. Come on guys. Where are all of them at??

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
I wonder if Cooperland posted a notice on their message board and/or website?...that would provide exposure to the local riders...

motodawg

Sponsoring Member
May 1, 2002
Printed out forms, will be sending in 2 more for Oklahoma! By the way, I was on the Cooperland site today and there is no mention of DW there. The most popular MX site in NE Ok, www.motocrossok.com, does not have it listed in their calendar either. If Okie would email the webmaster/owner there I'm sure he would at least put it in his calendar of events. Otherwise, I will be going to several local races in these last couple weeks and would be glad to handout some flyers. Is there a flyer to print out? If not, is it Ok to make one?

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
motodawg...we got you on the roster. We dont have any appropriate flyer, if you can make one, if only a print out of the appropriate web page, that would be good to post at Cooperland... thanks

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Only 137 riders so far. :( Come on people, where did everyone go from last year that said if it was held at Cooperland they'd out do the number of rider at LTM. Your not showing LTM up yet! :ugg: Let's get moving!!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom