smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
An odd thing happened to me the other day, as some may have noticed I've been away from the boards for a while and I contemplated selling off all my equipment, so I went to my girlfriend and explained to her how I was going to get out of it for a while and I got a most unexpected reply. She started crying, and told me how she had planned to buy me all new gear for my birthday (what a sweetheart) and that she didn't want me to sell, moreover, I had talked about buying a new GasGas for a long time and she said that she wanted me to finally go out and buy it. So I stopped by the local GG dealer and started talking to him about a used 200 he had a while back but sure enough the bike had sold. He then made me a sweet deal on a leftover '02 250 which has been collecting dust as GG's aren't a hot seller in this area apparently. So after much thinking I'm looking to make the buy after the holidays, the first new bike I'll have ever bought :aj:

Now all I need is a buyer for my KLX and a bunch of luck :laugh:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Hey SMB!!  I did notice your absence, glad to hear that you are still in the game!  Wow, from what I read about a lot of guys that have wives/SO's who don't necessarily support their dirt habit, sounds like you've got yourself a winner :thumb:

Congrats on your first new bike purchase, you have to remember to post pics!

Natalie

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
Well natalie I have some pics to post but not of a new bike ;)

I asked her to marry me in one of those perfect moments, and of course she said yes but no date set yet :)

Our little girl got a jersey for christmas and it's just the cutest darn thing I've ever seen so that's the pic ;)

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 87

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
That is WAY cool!!! :)  And congratulations on the engagement!! :thumb:

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Congrats!

I thought of getting out once and my wife told me she didn't want to put up with my bad moods so I better stick with bikes and take my frustrations out on the course :) That and she loves to go to the races with me and even celebrates our wedding anniversary by going to the Atlanta, SX.

Ivan

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
oh and how could I forget to mention!? She bought me arenacross tickets for christmas too :thumb:

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Congrats Jeff
Girls in jerseys...I love it
Marrige is a wonderful institution, if ya wana live in an institution :silly:
Ive been in one for 16 years and counting :yeehaw: and were going to a supercross for our xmas present to each other!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Way cool! Congrats on the new bike and the engagement...

And your little girl...what a cutie!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Congrats on the engagement, Jeff!

Glad to hear you are gonna stick with it. That cute lil gurl is gonna need a riding partner soon!

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
:thumb: Congrats Jeff. Been wondering where you guys have been. When I get my bike back together I'll have to come down. Got a couple new riders that want to come down also.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
Thanks guys, I've had the project z50 in the garage for quite some time now, hopefully it'll be ready to ride whenever Destiny is :)

Top Bottom