91KDX

Jan 23, 2003
Well the time has come, Im due to depart for Iraq in the next day or so. I hope that while Im over there I can stop in here and take a look at whats going on in the off road world. Im looking forward to coming back and spending countless hours stairing at the brand new KTM that will be sitting the my garage. I wish the best for everyone here, and thanks for an awesome website!

B.M.

olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
Good Luck!!

Wow. I wish you the best.

I thank you for serving our country in every way we ask of you. And for your family's sacrifice on our behalf as well. Say howdy as often as you get the chance!

Stay safe and stay well.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Good luck and stay safe over there!

And thank you for serving our country! :cool:

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Be safe!! Thanks for your service!!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Reesknight said:
Stay safe! If it weren't for guys and gals like you, there would be no sites like this. :cool:
So true, unfortunately, but Thankfully there are men and women willing to stand guard for all of us.

Check in as often as you can and keep us up to date on what is going on with you

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Good Luck and stay safe buddy! I got back in May and know first hand what you are feeling. I was lucky enough to have access to the internet daily so at times it seemed like I never left. Stay in touch with the loved ones back home. That was the best advise we all got.

John Anderson

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Thanks for all that you do. Stay safe.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I can not express in words my gratitude for your service. A have safe tour.

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
May The Lord Bless you and bring you home safe!
Ken

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Thank you very much for your service KDX. :worship:

Keep your head down and hurry back. :cool:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Keep your head down and come back safe bro!
Thanks for your service.

91KDX

Jan 23, 2003
Howdy everyone, thank you all for the support, I really do appreciate it. It means alot to know that there are still people out there who support our troops. A little update for you all, Im still sitting at the barracks. I dont know what the deals is, and neither does anyone else around here. I suspect we may leave in the morning tomorrow, but I am still unsure. There is nothing worse than sitting around waiting when your nervous, and excited about whats going to happen next. But Im sure I will get there soon enough.

Friar Tuck, I saw that you posted hoo aah which leads me to believe that you may have been prior enlisted in the Army. I thank you for your support, but Im not a soldier. I am definately a Marine. Im sure you probably didnt know that though, so I wont take that post as an insult. lol. Oorah!!

I dont know when I will be able to post again, but I hope its real soon, and I hope by then I will be in country!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
91KDX said:
Howdy everyone, thank you all for the support, I really do appreciate it. It means alot to know that there are still people out there who support our troops.
The only place the vast majority don't support you guys and girls is in the presses minds. Stay safe and keep us up to date

friar tuck

Feb 9, 2006
91KDX said:
Friar Tuck, I saw that you posted hoo aah which leads me to believe that you may have been prior enlisted in the Army. I thank you for your support, but Im not a soldier. I am definately a Marine. Im sure you probably didnt know that though, so I wont take that post as an insult. lol. Oorah!!

Well, that's okay, ya' big leatherneck, I won't hold that against you. :nener: Stay safe.

Signed,
Former Army REMF :laugh:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Stay safe, and Thank you.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Stay safe and thank you for your service to America!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom