jonnyriabov

Oct 27, 2005
A group of guys from Canada are looking to head to
Silver Lake for a weekend at the end of April. I just wondering if they are strict on the spark arrestor and orange flag rules. I was also wondering what the best time to go is (weekend, weekdays, spring, summer or fall) looking for least amount of people (more free space) and least amount of rangers.If they strictly enforce the sparky rule does any one know of a cheap place to pick them up. '00 CR250, '04 YZ250, '02 RM125,
'03 CR250
Thanks for your feedback

Jonny

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
I've Been To Silver Lake Numerous Times. It Is A Zoo On Most Week-ends After Memorial Day And Up Til Labor Day. The Dnr Is Very Strict About Spark Arrestors And Flags. You Do Not Get On The Dunes With Out Them Period!!! The End Of April Would Be An Excellent Time To Go. As Far As The Spark Arrestor Issue And Where To Purchase, If You Don't Have A Dealer I Would Suggest **** Or Go Mail Order. Dennis Kirk, Bob's Cycle, Motosport.com, Or One Of The Sponsors Of Drn. They Also Have A Height Bar At The Entrance To The Dunes, And The Flag On Your Vehicle Has To Meet That Requirement.i Hope This Info Is Helpful. If You Need More E-mail Me. I Will Try To Point You In The Right Direction.
Dave Leathers.

Top Bottom