CJG

Nov 24, 2001
I purchased a pair of the tech pants a couple of months ago and love these pants. I had been wearing mainly thors(have worn the axo and answers,also) for the past couple of years and am amazed at the fit of the sinisalo's. These pants just feel great, especially through the hips(no baggieness through the butt like the thors). If these things hold up as good as they feel I will not be buying any other brand of pants from here on. Anybody else out there prefer the Sinisalo's?

jib

Jan 23, 2000
I have yet to try their pants and jersey, but their air gloves are the best glove on the market today IMO. I think their stuff is still made in finland. I hate the gloves that are made in china, thor,moose,answer etc...

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
CJG - Can you describe the fit and your body structure (long or short leg, thin/thick leg, calf , etc) so folks can better understand the type of fit that the Sinasalo pants provide and how it might relate to them? Thanks.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
With Sinsalo, can't you send them your measurments, and they will custom make you pants?

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by Papakeith
With Sinsalo, can't you send them your measurments, and they will custom make you pants?

Kinda like when you have drapes made? :eek:

CJG

Nov 24, 2001
Here's some more info. I am 5'11" about 175lbs. I wear a 34" or a 36" in jeans and have a 32" inseam and the sinisalo 36"(34" was to tight) fits me great(a little more snug than the thor 36" and much stretchier through the hips). I have large thighs and fairly big calves and these pants fit my legs just right(02 answer team2's are way to tight on my thighs-extremely uncomfortable,01 thors-say ktm adventure 3 on them, I'm not really sure which model pant they are- are ok in the legs). The sinisalo techs are also pretty light weight, which I think adds to the comfort. Whether or not there is an issue with durabillity because of this weight remains to be seen. They also have very good stretch in the knees. I don't wear knee pads or braces so I can't comment on how well these pants would fit with knee protection underneath. The thing that I love is they fit me good everywhere, not baggy anywhere(just loose enough) with plenty of flexibility. When I first got them I was afraid that they would be to snug, but they stretch so well that they never feel tight. They fit like a pair of pants, not like a pair of motorcycle pants(at least not like any of the ones I have tried).

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Thanks for the additional info. It should help a lot of folks out. :thumb:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
To add to the post Troy wore Sinisalo last season and they definately fit smaller than both the Thor and Fox gear he went with this season. And as PK stated Sinisalo does offer custom fitted gear although our Sinisalo dealer here didn't know anything about the program.

Top Bottom