cr125_king

Apr 2, 2001
Well for my 96'CR250 i dont have alot of selection for my bike. So i've narrowed it down to Skin Graphics. How are they?. Do they hold up? Thanks:)

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
The are pretty crapy IMO. I have had 3 sets on my bike and the peel really badly. The seat covers are not too gripy and they are also pretty thin. Check Ebay for some graphics for your bike. You can usually get a complete kit for around 50 bucks!

cr125_king

Apr 2, 2001
I did just that a month ago. I bought a One industries kit off ebay for $75. Ends up the guy sent me the wrong size(right style). He sent me graphics for a 97-98 CR250. And then the ups shipping bill to B.C Canada:scream: $56can for shipping. We didn't even except the graphics from ups.Wrong ones , stupid shipping price.:silly:

Last edited:

John.T

Aug 2, 2001
I had MAJOR problems with the kit, the seat COVER WAS SEWED CLOSED IN SOME PARTS!(so it would not even wrap around the seat)
Im sorry to say it but the guy who owns Skin (Al Borda) Is a complete jerk, I have talked to him multiple times and lets just say it has been unpleasent to say the least! DO NOT BY SKIN INDUSTRIES

Top Bottom