Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Fred,

I was having dinner with a co-worker last night here in Columbia Maryland, and turns out he's from Bay City, MI. He grew up riding dirtbikes up north on the trails around Caddilac. Anyway, he knew where your restaraunts were and had eaten in them. All of his family is still there so he visits frequently. Like I said, small world.

Tim

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Timr said:
Fred,

I was having dinner with a co-worker last night here in Columbia Maryland, and turns out he's from Bay City, MI. He grew up riding dirtbikes up north on the trails around Caddilac. Anyway, he knew where your restaraunts were and had eaten in them. All of his family is still there so he visits frequently. Like I said, small world.

Tim

Yes it is a small world Timmy. I hope they enjoyed the food. :yikes: Hope to see you here this summer in June.
fred

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
We'll see about June. Turns out that my brother is getting married on the same weekend as the 2 day enduro. I really wanted to come up for that, but I'm the best man in the wedding. The weekend after if the Philip Bean trail ride. Maybe I can make it for that. We'll see.

Tim

Top Bottom