motocrosslive

Oct 4, 2004
Believe it or not you can read it

I cdnuolt blveiee taht i cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht i was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tohguht slpeling was ipmorantt.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Uh...yeah...you have A LOT of time on your hands....interesting though...

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I read it just fine. Then again, I've been surfing internet dirtbike sites for years. :rotfl:

Oct 12, 2004
hey yall dtrack is not like an arenacross track it is my 1st year racin and it was my 1st track racin at i loved it but the only thing is is that in my class we have no gurlz and we really need them. my fav part on that track is the woopz and the loretta lynn (the big snake on the side) i think it is a great track. the only problem is that it is tight so u really wanna get the whole shot.

Oct 12, 2004
Wat a gurl thinks bout Dtrack and motocross!!!!

hey yall dtrack is not like an arenacross track it is my 1st year racin and it was my 1st track racin at i loved it but the only thing is is that in my class we have no gurlz and we really need them. my fav part on that track is the woopz and the loretta lynn (the big snake on the side) i think it is a great track. the only problem is that it is tight so u really wanna get the whole shot.undefined
u kno i may b a gurl but i kno wat im tlk n bout and i thin k it is a perfect begginners track.
the finals r this week and im sure all the new people will love it.

if u have ne more ?s bout it im me at haleyluvzmxboyz.aim haleyluvzmxboyz.yahoo

Top Bottom