SmartRVparts.com - DRN Discount

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
Hi guys and gals,
With the permission of Okie, I'll post a blatant piece of spam here :)
As some of you may know, I have launched a new company and online store... www.smartRVparts.com click on the button on this site to find us.

Here is a little bit about us:
SmartRVparts.com was launched in June of 2009 with the goal to provide an exceptional buying experience for online shoppers looking for RV parts and accessories.

Before we developed the site, we went out and solicited input for the development of this site from active RV’ers and Campers at campgrounds, RV parks, race tracks and other RV friendly events throughout the country. Once we completed our research, we got to work and started designing this web site. Our main goal for SmartRVparts.com was to provide consumers with a website that is easy to navigate, offer a cutting edge selection of over 6000 products, and back it up with unsurpassed customer service. We negotiated agreements with distributors and vendors across the country to be able to accommodate fast shipping needs, as well as extremely competitive pricing.

We created “SmartBuy”, a product ratings and review system, that will allow customers to rate a product on a 5 star rating system, and they will be able to write a brief product review. This will help future buyers cut down on product research time, and make buying decisions much easier – and smarter.

We are always open for suggestions on how to serve our customers best, so please feel free to contact us, we’d love to hear from you.

Now for the good part...As a member/frequent flyer of this forum you'll get a discount: When you order your parts and accessories for your trailer, toy hauler, etc., you'll get to the checkout page. There is a field there that allows you to enter a promotional discount code. Type in "Dirtrider" and you'll receive a 10% discount off your order. Simple as that.

Thanks Okie for letting me "spam" a little :)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Thanks Okie for letting me "spam" a little
Thanks for supporting the site :)

Best of luck in the new venture!!

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Do you sell chassis parts? Body parts? I can send people your way as well :cool:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm putting together an order today! I'll do what I can to support/promote your site!
BTW, easy navigation.:)

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Nice site and I will be getting my chemicals through you as needed, I will tell my dad and friends as well.

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
Tiedown Sale: $ 22.95 many colors

http://www.smartrvparts.com/power-c...-tiedown-strap-1-1-8-x-78-2pk-blue-check.html

Power Cat Dual Clip Soft End Tiedown Strap 1-1/8" x 78" 2Pk Blue Check
Made from 1-1/8" 100% nylon webbing and constructed with the most durable components on the market. Featuring dual locking clips that are an industry first providing convenience and security to your motorcycle, ATV or snowmobile. The soft-end protects handle bars form any scratches or scuffs. Adjusts from 24" - 78". 1200 Lb. tensile strength (sold in pairs).

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Wolf, I was about to buy a couple of sets of the tie downs to give them a try instead of the new Pro Taper ones I was about to purchase. When I go to register one of the required fields is State/Province but there are no Canadian Provinces listed and no "other" option.

Top Bottom