Snowflake run

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
I just heard today that there is a ride called the Snowflake Run next Sunday December 7 up at either Little "O" or Big "O". If anyone knows about this, please fill in the gaps for everyone that may be interested.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
Outlaw & I are planning on hitting the West Side, Sunday the 7. We haven't nailed the trail down. But are leaning towards Holton-horseshoe. There's always Cedar Creek. You’re welcome to come along. I'm hoping to drag Matt along. But not sure if I can get him out? Also there's a Pumpkin Patch fast guy that keeps begging to come along on these rides.

miScott

Mi. Trail Riders
sorry off the topic...
70Marlin where in Grass Lake do you live?

Scott
139 S. Lake St.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
Knight rd. blue house right behind the eastbound weigh station out by the highway.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
Thanks Pat. Let me know where you guys end up deciding upon and when. If I feel up to it, a ride would do me some good!

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
All are welcome! I'd like to be there around 12 noon OUTLAW where are we heading to? Cedar Creek or Holton Horse shoe? How much snow is on the ground? Is everything frozen? Whats the parking like for Holton-Horse shoe will I be able to get my little white car in there, shes a low rider?

So far no snow, weather says snow Thurs. thru Sat., but its gonna be in the mid to upper 30's. I'm thinking Holton, I haven't been on that trail since October. The ground doesn't seem too hard yet so we might be able to get some traction. I'll post something saturday about the weather and see how its looking for sunday. You should be able to get into the first part no problem, I got my S10 in there last year and that thing only sat 5" off the ground.

woodsy

Mi. Trail Riders
Hey XR - got your phone message, thanks!! I am sending a couple more guys down to Shawmut for some screws!! Are you talking about parking back at Horseshoe Lake?? If so, if you have never been there and are driving a low car it probably wouldnt be a bad idea to park up in the field where we parked when we rode with Mweissen last time... Please keep us posted on what you guys decide!!
Woodsy

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
Hey woodsy why don't come for a little ride with us? Outlaw I still want to meet you @ M82 & M120 and I'll follow you to the trailhead.

Last edited:
Yeah we can still meet at the gas station, definately wasn't planning on going any farther than the grass field, even the grandpa truck ain't gettin back to the actual parking lot. Yeah Woodsy, you gotta come with. Right now lookin like Holton at Noon.

I stopped by the KTM/Honda shop after work today and Dennis mentioned the Snowflake Invaitational. It is on the south part of Little O. The directions I have are: If you are going North on M37 you would turn West on US 10 (north of Baldwin) and go 2 1/2 miles and then turn south on Jenks road to park and the starting area is north of US 10 on Jenks Road. The start time is 10 AM. That's all I know about it. I'm going to try to make it but I'm not sure if I can yet.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
Van is packed; bike is loaded on trailer. I should be @ M82 & M120 about 11ish. I'm bringing a new pumkin rider along.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
Marlin, I thought you guys were riding on Sunday. Have a good ride.

I'm planning on hitting Cedar Creek Sunday afternoon for a fairly easy ride. The stress lately has pooped me out, and I need to unwind a bit. Hopefully it's still pretty smooth out there!