thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
So. Ca.l Phelan area on 5/26... NOT the 27th

I would like to ride in this general area on Saturday the 26th but I am open to other ideas.

Anyone...anyone?

RMjeff - are you still in?

Last edited:

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
Looking to Hook up ... Anyone?

I'd like to ride this weekend too. I'm in Redondo. It maybe too much hassle for you Thumbs, but if anyone else is willing to let me tag along, that'd be cool. Unfortunately I don't have a truck.

Eel - blow off your previous engagements...let's ride!:p

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
CPT Jack - I am usually more that willing to go out of my way to pick-up a fellow rider, however I no longer live in Huntington Beach. I moved to Portola Hills and that is about 60 miles south of you. Sorry, Maybe nextime.

Everyone - RMJeff and I will be meeting at the Mc Donalds @ the 15 & 138 at 8:30am on SATURDAY the 26th. I know that I posted the 27th in the topic but i'm just a monkey hitting keys on this computer.

CPT Jack - Just a thought but since this is a Saturday ride instead of Sunday maybe The Eel's previous engagement will not be an issue. Besides, what could be moe important that a ride with some friends.;)

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Phelan Ride

So you guys are gonna go with out me. I think i`m gonna cry. Well at least have some fun,next time i`ll give you guys the privillage of eatin some 250f roost:p!
Sorry I cant make this one thumbs, gotta take the wife to lake Mead this weekend.Shes been dieing to go, so I guess I have to or get cut off or worse I wont get anymore kitchen passes:scream: !
Dont forget to post a ride report.
Later guys
mxbundy

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
What's more important ?

How about a chance to spend some time with my sister Adrienne, who lives in Maryland, is visiting, and who I see about once a year ?

Does that qualify ? Now you guys know I would love to be out there this weekend .. but blood is thicker than oil.

Have fun ....

tristan68

Mar 14, 2001
what kind of riding is out in phelan? is the loop you guys do long, cause i'd like to go but only have a cr125 with a stock gas tank. can a red sticker 2 stroke go out there with no problems from the law. i don't have a spark arrestor either.:silly:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Tristan -

Red sticker - no problem
2 gal. tank - no problem
the law man - no problem
no spark arrestor - no problem

So where do you want to meet us?:)

tristan68

Mar 14, 2001
what about no riding skills?:(
i know where the mc donalds is, if my gf lets me go i'll be at the mcdonalds on time. now if i go, i'll be towing my bike in a honda accord, is the meeting place near the rr tracks a tough place to get to with a little honda accord with atrailer?

Top Bottom