MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
How about we try again to get out to Perris this Wednesday??? (I know Tony, it was great last week :) )

Track opens at 11:00, who can make it?

LT, that GasGas would love the dirt at Perris - no excuses!

Bill Purcell

Jan 25, 2000
Sorry, I can't make it on Wed, but I will be at Glen Helen on Thursday. I went by the track on Sat. and it looked like fun. They've even added a short whoop section.

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
I'm open for either day.....I'll go wherever the majority decides. Never been to Perris, Elsinore or Comp. Park so any of those would be new and exciting for me ;) Glen Helen would be the closest for me, but I'll wait and see what everyone else decides.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Dad. Perris is tough for me since they don't open until 11:00. Early morning at Elsinore works better, that way I can get a little work done in the afternoon. A little late for today though.

Don't forget about that trail ride you owe us.:p How about Friday afternoon?

Anyone else????????

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Well 89'er, we are going to Phelon this saturday morning for a fun filled day and you are more than welcome to join us. Check the Phelon post for times and directions. Hope to see you there, Elk

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
Ol'89r - I didn't make it today either. Friday is the wife's birthday so an afternoon ride is out. I'm still negotiating a possible am ride Friday however :p

I don't know how you're going to get LT back on the trails, I know he doesn't want to scratch the new scoot :confused:

We'll probably be back on the Wednesday schedule next week, maybe we can get a group out somewhere then?? Elk? , Thumbs? , LT? , Bones? Tony?, Bill? anyone, anyone???

Last edited:

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Looks like I'll hold off this week and take a day off next week (Wed. ?) and try to hook-up with you guys. Was thinking about hitting G.H. tomorrow, but I'd rather wait and try a new track next week ;)

Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
I rode the El Cajon MX track for the first time Sunday. Interesting 4th gear jump....

It's conceivable that I can go Friday ( I could've went Wed, but no advance notice).

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
Tony, Bones (and anyone else): we'll be at Elsinore tomorrow (Friday) if you can make it. Shooting for 8 o'clock

Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
Originally posted by MXDad
Tony, Bones (and anyone else): we'll be at Elsinore tomorrow (Friday) if you can make it. Shooting for 8 o'clock

I've got you pencilled in.... Probably more like 9-ish for me.

El Cajon is a tight track (read 125 / 250F type track). And it's small (compared to Elsinore, it's VERY small). But it was alot of fun, and virtually all the jumps (though some are big) appear to be reasonably safe. There's a killer whoop section that I never figured out (nor did it seem like most of the others did either).

$20 to ride, and spectators pay a fee also. Located on the southeast corner of Gillespie Field airport, just off the 67 highway.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Next Wed. might be a go, I'll let you know the beginning of the week. Did you guys here about the kid that died yesterday at Perris? 15 years old, very sad. He was riding on the 13th of September and crashed but never regained consciousness.

Top Bottom