scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Re: Re: Re: .

Originally posted by holeshot

Shhhhh......I have have my reputation to think of. :eek:

That didn't work for my wife, Its not going to work for you.

What are you doing online right now anyway,GET BACK TO WORK!!! :uh:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey pal, easy about the getting back to work thing alright. Let's not go there, this has been civil so far, except for fartandsnot. He ALREADY upset the police! I saw his daughter ride at Elsinore and it's a good thing she road the 80 track cause he would have been passed by another rider!:):)J/K
Elk

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
....this has been civil so far, except for fartandsnot. He ALREADY upset the police!

Oooooooh, I'm gettin' real skeeeeered now, ElkPiss.

OK, OK - I'm a little upset that I don't get to play "Good Cop, Bad Cop" and all the other glamorous stuff cops get to do. :silly:

Now, go out and pick up some donuts, then arrest some "perps" for doing speed bump wheelies in the parking lot.

I'm outta Geritol now - not enough energy to tackle bigger egomaniacs than I am......so......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
It's bagels pal, not fat pills! And I'd have to hook myself cause I'm the one doing the wheelies.:)
As for the good cop bad cop deal, well, there are perks to this job just like other jobs!! LOL
Good Elk

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
Hey pal, easy about the getting back to work thing alright. Let's not go there, this has been civil so far, except for fartandsnot.

If you notice all my posts ar during work hours. I've never been on DRN at home:) Anyone want to hire me;)

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
ELK...

I was wrong.. The old lady has been buying MAC behind my back for a while now.... Now I don't feel so guilty about alll of those hidden North County Yamaha receipts.....

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Originally posted by desert_racer
Hey if I can't get my wife to by me a new bike ...........

Yeah, well my exwife says she'll give me a million dollars (or a least a new truck) if she wins the lotto. I have no reason not to believe her.:think

Top Bottom