the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I'll be there very early on Sunday morning .... at 7 AM. I plan to ride until noon or so. I'll be at Edison Campground.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Eric sorry to hear that... Good luck with the recovery efforts. Was it the Toyota?

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
Jerks! One can lose faith in humanity with such scum-bags around, doing this and the like.

Sorry to hear this, especailly now that it had rained up there today.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Yup ... the Toyota. I can't decide which is more of a bummer ... the fact that my truck is missing or the fact that I'm missing tacky Gorman dirt.

:think:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Sheeesh. :think:

I was rear ended a couple of weeks ago, so I'm using a big hammer to straighten it out and repair the hitch. If you don't get your truck back, then it looks like we'll both be looking for a new truck.

My case isn't too bad though, because I really need it anyway (and I'm tired of being called a cheapskate)

Last edited:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Originally posted by ktmboy
Holeshot--I always thought your bike-hauler had character!!!!
You know cartoon character, like Elmer Fudd!!

Heck, I'm haulin' bikes, not chicks... :think:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Just a little humor my man. Your bike hauler is the best kind---one you're not afraid to get out in the brush.
We replaced the Explorer, my wifes' car and my hauler, and I'm afraid to use the new one because she's very attatched to it right now! If I scratch it I'm toast!

Top Bottom