Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
If anyone else is headed out to Sunrise this Saturday, stop by the marooon Ranger with the 426 with no numbers on it and say "Hi" :)

BTW, any plans yet for a So. Cal. MX ride on either Wednesday or Thursday next week ? I'm feeling a little ill and may have to take a day off :p

Cliff

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000

I plan on being there tomorrow (Sat.), but I won't know until morning.:eek: I still ache from last Sundays race.

The OTHG is have a race there Sunday (16th).

426 #291.

J_dem_Bones:

I've heard that they've changed the layout since my last visit, but it's usually a challenging, windswept course.

Last edited:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Dang it, I can't make it - jumps and other impacts are out of the question. Age is turning me into a flake.:think

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
J_dem_Bones/holeshot
The track hasn't changed since last time I was there which was about 3 weeks ago...some pretty good sized jumps, but for the most part relatively safe if you don't entirely clear them. One of the best things about Sunirse is the crowd is usually small, so you don't have to fight a hundred guys (and gals) for track space. Even if it does get a little crowed (like Sat.), the track is spread out enough that it doesn't get too congested. Proride.com has some recent pictures of the track to give you an idea what it's like. I've never been to either Elsinore or Comp. Park so I can't provide a comparison for ya :(
holeshot....I can entirely related to the age thang :scream:
BTW, I hear the OTHG races are a lot of fun....care to comment ?

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
OTHG

The OTHG is good for +30 riders that want to race with someone on their own skill level. They have +30, +38 and now +45 classes. The level of competition seems to increase every year, though.

The ROTMX has +40 and +50 classes, and tends to be a bit more laid back than the OTHG.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom