So Cal / PIRU MX / Sunday / July 28th

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
So Cal - PIRU MX - Saturday - July 27th

CPT Jack and I will be hitting the PIRU Motocross Park again on Saturday, July 27th. We met MXDude there this past weekend and had a blast. Park opens at 9 AM, which is when we will arrive.

For anyone south of Magic Mountain, take 5 north just past Magic Mountain and jump onto 126 west (left off the exit). Take 126 for 7 or 8 miles until you see a sign on the right for Center Street. Take that right and you will see the track right in front of you.

I'm no track guy but this place was alot of fun.

Last edited:

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
Yes, knuckleheadz did mx! The big double cherry-pop. I had 4 goes at the track & boy was I dead when I finally pulled off. My forearms started aching on the way home - that in the lower back. I'm putting my chiropracter on retainer! :aj:

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
which day sat or sunday?

what time does the place stay open till? its a three hour drive for me, so i would want to arrive around noon and then ride into the afternoon, let me know if you can work this shedule!:)

i was gutted i couldnt come on sunday, but every thing went wrong on saturday (i replied to the post below, i dont know if you saw it!), i spent all of sunday working on the bike, and i will have to ride with a cracked tank for a couple of weeks also!

regards

bc

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
Yeah saw your post - Yikes! You are one driven man! Don't know the day yet, but Piru's open 9-4 I believe. It was pretty hot Sunday. Bring shade if you have it.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
lets see what turns up, no promises, i may have my weekends "social activities" already mapped out for me!

since it shuts at 4, i guess i may have to get my lazy :uh: out of bed early..... :uh: just get worried about falling asleep on the way home!

if it doesnt work out this weekend (i doubt it will, but here is allways hope), i will come up north when i get back from my august vacation

regards

bc :)

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Always fun riding with fellow DRNr's. For non-track kinda guys both of you were looking good :aj: Next time I'll tape my soft desk job hands a little better so I can stay and ride bit longer......I'm such a wuss :ugg:

Like Bruce, my weekends are usually pretty full, but I'll check my schedule (read..I'll talk to the wife) and see if I can play for a few hours.

Look forward to riding with you guys again.

CLIFF

endosports

Jan 10, 2002
My bike was running so great today I might just have to go riding this weekend.
:p
I'll try to get some good fellas together and meet you out there.

Brian

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Hey guys,

Can't make it this weekend :( , but was thinking about going out to Racetown (the old Sunrise) next weekend and see how things are shaping up. It's only $10.00 to get in and it's never crowded. Whaddya think ? Any takers ?

CLIFF

endosports

Jan 10, 2002
I couldn't make it on sat. So I went there and Sun. Nice ruts and rough track, later in the day. I am happy with their track set up, but would make a few changes.
The people are nice and have alot of flaggers...18.00 per ride. Fun track to ride, lots of turns, tight corners, off camber, small jumps, new small triples, Dirt is great. And narrow not to mention. You will see me there in the future.

Brian

Owner.www.pirumx.com/]Pirumx.com[/URL]

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
We'll see you there sometime ... probably be going again this weekend. I did about 30 miles on the track on Saturday and it was really cool.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Cool Thumbsy ... it's a fun track and I'm amazed at how much of a workout it is. It tires me out really fast ... which I didn't think it would.

We'll probably get there at 9 AM again. It was pretty empty this past weekend.

There aren't any real big jumps. But most of the jumps are kickers so it keeps you on your toes.

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Definately gonna ride this weekend...just gotta figure out where. Which day is everyone going, and where.......Piru ? I'll keep checking for posts. Looking forward to riding with everyone :aj:

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
<voice of Tonto>
Whaddya mean "we" white man? </voice>

This is my drill weekend, so I graciously defer.

Have fun. :moon:

Top Bottom