Mark16q

Apr 20, 2001
I know I've posted this already, a week or so ago, but have now completed the purchase of my klx300r and want to get out and play. Don't know where to begin out in So Cal, and also would love to get out with people familiar with various areas. Anyone from the San Fernando Valley/Agoura area looking for some company?

------------------

Rogue

Dec 25, 2000
I ride a nearly new XR200R several times a week. Mostly I ride in Rowher Flats(lots of hills and turns). I also know of many miles of legal roads and trails. I live in Sunland. Please e-mail me and we will go riding! Although I ride slow, I like tough hillclimbs.:p

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
I'm in Van Nuys, drop me an email when you want to go. I'm up for a day at least most weekends.

Kiwi

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Mark - I'm going on a ride this Saturday with Mxbundy and his crew and you are more that welcome to join us. I live in Orange County and usually ride 3 or 4 times per month. Shoot me an email if you are interested.

Gyrros

Mar 8, 2000
How's it going mark? I ride at Gorman alot, it has great trails and it's alot of fun there. I just got back from jawbone and that place is killer, lots of hills and sandwashes but next time I go riding I will let you know.

Mark16q

Apr 20, 2001
I'm heading out to Gorman this Saturday. Anyone going out there? If so, let me know how to find you. I'll be the silver dodge quad cab, with the shiny '01 klx 300.

Mark

Top Bottom