Marklx

May 24, 2001
Looking for some company to ride this weekend. Not making the trip to Big Bear, but would still like to ride. Have new toys on my KLX, and need to get in some miles, or risk getting tickets on the street:o

Mark

'01 KLX300R

Marklx

May 24, 2001
Yeah, it kinda feels that way. Too difficult to get out for more than a day.

Did you post about a ride? If yes, what are you thinking of?

Mark

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
<<chant mode on>>
Big Bear, Big Bear, Big Bear, Big Bear!
<<chant mode off>>

You guys should come up for a day ride. It's only about 1 1/2 hours from Huntington Beach.

Come on guys...you can do it! :)

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Do the Big Bear ride - even if it's for the day. You won't regret it. 2.5 hour drive from Agoura - I grew up in Westlake & spent many a weekend at a friends cabin in Big Bear. If I still lived in Long Beach I'd be going up to Big Bear this weekend:(

Brian

Marklx

May 24, 2001
Iffffffff I could get out for the day (Sunday), where is this all going down, and when would I need to get there. 2.5 hours would probably getting up way early, but if the opportunity presents itself, I guess I should know where the hell I'm headed. I really want to ride.

Mark G.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by tristan68
i, was waiting for replies, but i guess you and i are the only ones not going to big bear.

So then, what's the problem. Come to Big Bear.

Check out the Big Bear July 14 post in this forum for directions to the campground. Green / red stickers ok. The more victims, I mean participants, the merrier.;) Or be at the McDonalds on the corner of Hidden Valley Parkway and the 15 freeway between 6:30 and 7:00 AM on Saturday. One exit North of the 91 freeway.

Look for some middle aged and soft guy with an XR 400 that looks like it has not been ridden much. It look that way because it hasn't been ridden much. He will be driving a new Ford F150 with transmission fluid dripping out underneath.:p

Come up and ride or just hang out and meet everyone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom