pwrplay27

Jan 17, 2002
Just wondering where everybody rides? I live in the South Bay and do most of my riding at Gorman and El Mirage and once in a while I will hit the Elsinore Track. I know there must be tons of other places that are rideable that I don't know about. Anybody willing to give me some info? I have seen trails off of the side of the 15 in Corona near Toms Farm and I also have seen trails off of the 15 and the 138. I have also heard about people riding in Phelan and Silverwood. Are these places legally rideable? If so, where exactly do you ride and how do I get there. I am not trying to impose on anybodies secret riding spots. I just want a few more choices when I go riding. Having such limited riding time as it is being an unfortunated member of the dreaded red sticker club, I was hoping to maybe find some places that I could ride year round that are not red sticker enforced.

Thanks!

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
There's a large open area off of the 15 just south of Barstow, Lucerne Valley has some open areas, and those trails you see off of the 138 are probably the ones that head up to the ridges in the Baldy Mesa riding area, which lead out to Phelan.
Your best bet might be to watch this forum and hook up with a few of us on our next ride so you can go with people that know the area.

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Theres always Stoddard Wells too. Just depends on what kind of riding your intrested in. You can always head out to Lucerne and Cougar Buttes or Johnson Valley if you like the desert rides.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Go HERE for a fairly comprehensive listing of riding areas, directions, rules, phone numbers etc.

You can click on the "list all riding areas" for a nice long list.

I know of another web site that has what you want, just can't find it right now.

Try HERE for another nicer SoCal listing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom