a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Looks like I'm heading to Elsinore next Wednesday again, anyone interested in joining me? Same bat channel, same bat time, 80 track parking at 0800. Let's go out and bang some bars, everyone is welcome to join us. Hope to see some of the Socal wrecking crew out there!:)
Elk

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i checked out elsinore on proride.com and it looks like they have some easier going beginner tracks, so depending on how the bike setup this weekend goes, and how work pans out early next week i might try and come for the morning.

i will let you know if i am going to come nearer the time and will perhaps hit you up for some directions.

cheers,

bruce

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
The track is great and there are different ones to choose from. We are definately going so post it next week and I'll guide you in.
Elk

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
I'll most likely be there Elk, only it's going to be more like 0930 for me. That way you can get all the mud off the track! :p The changes on the main track are gnarly. Luckily, they put in a "vet option" on the left in the new sections. I'll bet we can get Bill Purcell out too.

How about you Ol'89r, Longtime, Thumbs, JPivey,?? Others??

Maybe Billywho has his new bike and can meet us too? We need somebody who can ride the technical side of the new section! :scream:
Yoohoo Billywho? Can you make it out Wednesday?

Hey LT, if you make it out, I'll pay your way in since you still think I made up that second bet at Anaheim! :confused:

Last edited:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Elk & Dad.

Been completly buried with work in the shop and next week is looking even worse. Not complaining, just whining.:eek:

Thanks for the invite.

Ol'89r

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Shaping up to be a great meet at Elsinore. I rode it last Saturday and really enjoyed the changes. I'll be there by 0800, as usual so I can get warmed up before Dad gets there!!:) Cya there
Elk

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
It's a go, we'll be there at 0800 on Wednesday, blue S10. We'll be parked near the entrance on the right side, next to the 80 track. Hope to see some DRNers there.
Elk

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
OK i am in! i got work sorted so i will be making the trip to elsinore. can anyone please give me directions from san diego, i can do either I-5 or I-15 north but if anyone knows which is the best route at that time of day then let me know...thanks in advance!

i am looking forward to meeting with everyone in person and trying out the tracks. i will try and find the blue elk chevy but if you see someone looking lost in a red tacoma then thats me!

thanks, bruce

ps. will i need any memberships or other technicalities to ride?????

f4iguy

Feb 17, 2002
Originally posted by bclapham
OK i am in! i got work sorted so i will be making the trip to elsinore. can anyone please give me directions from san diego, i can do either I-5 or I-15 north but if anyone knows which is the best route at that time of day then let me know...thanks in advance!

i am looking forward to meeting with everyone in person and trying out the tracks. i will try and find the blue elk chevy but if you see someone looking lost in a red tacoma then thats me!

thanks, bruce

ps. will i need any memberships or other technicalities to ride?????

Take 15N to Bundy Canyon exit and turn left, continue through a stop sign and a traffic light and then turn Right on Mission Trail. Take a left at the next light that's Cordyon and you can't miss it from there it's right by the skydiving place.

You gotta bring $15 and a signature to get in.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Great to hear it! I'll be in the blue Chevy S10 though, no elk that day. When you come in, look to the right, after the booth. We will be parked there at the fence by the 80 track. I've got a 01 RM Zuki #214 and I'll be there around 0800.
Elk

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Wish I could make it guys but I got this thing on that day, it's called a job. They want me to be there five days a week for at least 8 hours a day. What a crook. O'well someone has to do it.

MXdad - Do me a favor and reach over and grab Elk's front break lever whenever he tries to pass you or if you want you can just turn off his gas when he is not paying attention.

Have fun, be safe and thanks for the invite.

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
Hey Thumbs, too bad you can't make it. I'll definitely "paint" him with a little of that 450 roost for you! :p

Come on, there's got to be some others who can come out and play a little tomorrow????

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom