JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Looking for a group to ride with this weekend. I have a green sticker RM so location shouldnt be a problem.

El Mirage or 138 ????????

Anything else going on?

Let me know

Thanks

chumbucket

Apr 5, 2001
Me and bigal might be going to the track in el cajon on sunday.If we go we will be there probly arround 10:00 to closeing time witch is 2:00.

Rogue

Dec 25, 2000
I will be at Rowher Flats(near Santa Clarita/Newhal). A lot of the trails are around 3000 feet MSL. Thus it is a little cooler and there is a breeze. If you want to make the drive I will show you the park and some other trails that border it.:)

mtngoat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 12, 2000
Hey Jeff,

There's a group meeting at Crab Flats Sat morning 9:00. First part of the day will be spent with kids, then we'll probably do Deep Creek or Malcolm Smith.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Anyone interested in going to Idyllwild on Saturday to protest the new office of the Center for Biological Diversity? These people are the worst. They think that private landowners have NO RIGHTS. They are moving here to a new office.

Check the land issues forum for more info. There are several threads about it from KTMRad and one from asa-rick.

To insure our future in California, we should ALL go.

Let me know who wants to go.

Ol'89r

mtngoat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 12, 2000
Thanks Terry. They are the worst. They're the ones behind the ridiculous "endnagered species" claims and the latest "potential habitat" argument (this area looks like the habitat for an endangered species even though we can't find one!). I'm committed to the kids ride, but I appreciate your effort. Jim

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I think I will just stay close and go to 138@ the 15. If anybody wants to meet me there call me at 909-322-9614. I should be there around 8:30.

Mtn- Let me know when you guys do another adult trip.

Rogue- To far for this weekend but I would like to get up there sometime in the near future. Thanks though

Track guys- I have only ridden on a track twice(Glenn Helen). I would like to do it again but prefer not to have a ton of people there.

Top Bottom