So how many of you ladies ride like this?

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Michelle sent me the link to this pic. I think it's pretty funny really. I mean, who in their right mind would do this? It even came from an article on getting women to ride (see other post).

Here it is!

Michelle even included a little commentary of her own. Not a bad pic if ya know what I mean, nice butt too ;) .

SL99

Jun 18, 2000
Ha Ha! I think its funny!

Its all in good fun! At least she's not jumping 75ft triples. Those things dont go that fast anyway! I went 10 times faster on my mountain bike railing downhill on 10 -30% grades with hard dirt and rocks everywhere wearing little mountian bike shorts, a sports bra (or sleevless jerseys), gloves, bike shoes and a helmet. In otherwords, she looks better equiped than most mountainbikers I see out on the trails - jeans are a lot tougher than spandex, she has a full face helmet and her boots go past her calves. My booty might have had more coverage but no more protection.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I’d do it for photo ops for Steve but that’s it. I’m afraid to even ride in a t-shirt—I’d end up with road rash bigger than life! I did tell him I’d wear boots and a bikini and take pics on his bike. Problem is none of my bikinis match RM Yellow. ;)

I don’t want people to think of that, however, when they think of women in motocross. We are serious competitors at racers and enthusiastic riders on trail rides, not eye candy. We can be both but we are not here solely for men’s amusement.

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
I would hate to see the after effects if she falls. That would have to hurt. Isn't that bike a little small for her anyways...

Funny pic tho...

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
I wonder if she's thinking "Does this bike make my butt look big?" ;)

I think I would be more concerned about the men/boys riding behind her. I sure hope they had on all the protective gear they could get, cuz you better believe they were probably crashing! :p

ANGIE

May 29, 2001
It actually is alot of fun to do this and get attention. Some guys are like pretty girl pretty girl forgot my tie down on the bike, pretty girl pretty girl. That has happened to me but I won't say who the guy was to protect the innocent. :p :p :p :p :p

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Shoot, I loused that one up, that's the line I meant bbbom, but I guess it works either way though. :confused:

Last edited:

OoM_WoC

Jun 19, 2001
Your right.... she has horrible technique.... oh what am i talking about... your right.... i'm staring at her butt.:scream: The women are always right :)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by bbbom
Where is that darn XRP when we need him anyways!
Wipin' up the drool on my computer screen:p

What's wrong with that outfit? That's what I wear all the time. Motocross pants can be so restrictive . . .:eek:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Originally posted by firecracker22
We are serious competitors at racers and enthusiastic riders on trail rides, not eye candy. We can be both but we are not here solely for men’s amusement.

What?!?!?!?!? Since when? :p

Originally posted by XRpredator
What's wrong with that outfit? That's what I wear all the time. Motocross pants can be so restrictive . . .:eek:

Oh, and XRP, I'm sure that jog bra just looks wonderful on you :scream:

Byrd Man

Aug 24, 2000
I bet she lead the whole race. :D I know I wouldnt wanna pass her.

Let us know when you get those bikini pics up Firecracker, can't wait :p

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Originally posted by Byrd Man
I bet she lead the whole race. :D I know I wouldnt wanna pass her.

I bet there was one helluva race for second though. :p

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by yzguy15
Oh, and XRP, I'm sure that jog bra just looks wonderful on you :scream:
No, wait a minute! I just meant the shorts!:eek: (D'OH! Looks like I stepped in it again!)

curlyma

Lifetime Sponsor
Jan 19, 2000
Oh yeah, I ride like that year round. I look just as good, too. :silly: The pic is now my latest wallpaper. :confused:

wroof

Sep 6, 2000
Man that pic kicks a$$!
I'm sure there are 101 benifits riding like this....mabey its time for me to revamp my riding gear :p

1tontj

Mar 19, 2004
Was searching for "calves" since I am looking for bigger boots and for some reason this thread came up.

But when I click on the link it doesn't work! I wanna see the pic after you all talked it up ;)
Anyone got a link to it?

Phil

BlingBling

Sep 16, 2004
I can't see the pic' either. How 'bout puttin' it on PhotoBucket?

no url allowed.

Free. or donation. PhotoBucket allows linking photos to forums.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
or you could put the pic on a dirtbike site.

Top Bottom