satisfied

Apr 11, 2007
Sorry, posted in wrong forum earlier...

Edit, included this thing.

1) Physical Size:
5'10 150 lBS
2) How physical / aggressive are you:
I am damn aggressive, but will shy away if I know I'm about to kill myself.
3) what do you plan to ride
Anything extreme, terrain, trails, maybe a hare scramble course later.
4) Do you have any riding experience?
About 20 hours on rough ass steep terrain.
5) Do you think you will race?
I plan on getting into it when I am good and ready.
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work?
Yes, I am a car junkie and do tons of stuff with cars. I also plan on modding whatever I get after the wrranty dies.
7) Do YOU have a preference to a brand/motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)?
No preference at all. As long as I can handle it.
9) How much do you plan to spend on a bike?
Well, It has to be new, I must get financed, but I hope to spend as little as possible on the most bike.
10) Do you live in California?
Yes

I've been seasoned on my friend XR100 for 20 hours before the motor ate the timing chain. Since, I have been having dirt withdrawals, I have ridden on my other friend's Yamaha 250 2 stroke, and my friend's KTM 300 2 stroke (bored to 323, modded the hell out) and I felt the Yamaha to be the most unruly, though neither was "graceful" through the trails. Right now I'm looking at brand new bikes since I have to get financing, and am looking at the CRF230 and the TTR230 as my first bike, I have only got one offer for out the door from the dealer and that was for the TTR230 at $4,099 (500 above MSRP) is that a rip off? Or is that what I should expect to pay for a new bike like this. Also, how should I go about bargaining? I really have to get on a bike, soon. While spring break lasts.
:ride:

Top Bottom