So, Just How Titanic Are You? Take the Test!

B

biglou

So you say you're slow? A little on the portly side? You say that when you look up, the back of your neck looks like a pack of hot dogs? Well then, have we got a deal for you!

Click the following link to see if you qualify to compete in this year's COTT (Clash Of The Titans) race:

Link: How Titanic Am I?

Now, the disclaimer: This event started out as an MX grudge match between a couple slow, fat guys. Me and Papakeith. It's all in good fun. So, with that said, take the test and post here if you want to be considered for this year's COTT event. As always, reigning King Titan (PK) and those on the Titan Advisory Comittee (Me and Predatater) have the authority to reject any application submitted. We'll be watching you throughout the week. Anyone caught clearing a double that doesn't have bacon and cheese on it will be immediately disqualified! Any participants should not be averse to public ridicule, and the last place finisher should be prepared to ride the parade lap of shame while adorned with some humiliating garment of clothing or accessory for all to see. In short, don't enter if your askeert of being pointed and laughed at in public! :laugh:

Entries:
Papakeith
XRpredator
Big Lou
Tree
Grady
Hefty Lard Gomer
R-Squared
Pokester?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
LOL, nice work, Lou, now excuse me, apparently I need to go have another cheeseburger

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
luminaries! :ohmy:

You better take that back!
We don't take kindly to that kinda talk around these parts! :think:

What number did you come up with?

Gonna be a clash of titanic proportions for sure!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Papakeith said:

Yeah with these guys most of the suns illumination is eclipsed :rotfl:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Looks like I need another cheeseburger too hehehehehe

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Whoaaaa, what really scares me, is that I only missed the cut-off by 2 pounds!! I actually plan on gaining another 2 pounds by the time DW rolls around. I can't believe I'm almost a Titan... Do these pants make me look fat? :ohmy:

1tontj

Mar 19, 2004
Woohoo! I'm a Titan too. And the only doubles I clear have big mac sauce on them ;)

Too bad I am so far away from dirtweek or this sounds like the MX race for me 8(

Phil

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Papakeith said:

We don't take kindly to that kinda talk around these parts! :think:

What number did you come up with?

Gonna be a clash of titanic proportions for sure!

PK: After re-reading his post numerous times I have come to the conclusion that his version of luminaries includes a BIC lighter :yikes:

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Sign me up, I'm a titan.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
138Lbs
74" tall
32"/34"
235Lbs bike
no, it looks like I have my work cut out for me to make into the COTT '05 race :laugh:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
VintageDirt said:
Dang Larry, you've been bumped from the COTT. That's what you get for practicing. Click :nener:
PRACTICE? We don' need no steeenkeeng PRACTICE!

for some reason that reminds me of Wes' lunch with Pancho Villa, and it makes me laugh, even though I can never remember the dang joke! :rotfl:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
they had lunch together?

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Hey Predator
"you see that pile of ......... over there? si, senor"

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
220 lbs.
72 in. Height
35 in. Waist
34 in. Inseam
240 lbs. Bike Weight (It's a woods bike anyway. You MX guys shouldn't be afraid of an enduro bike in the race shouldya?

Okay, I am stretching here with riding gear I am would bump 220 #. Ancy chance me getting in?

I know it's Clash of the Titan's, but I ride like I have a boat anchor tied on back....?

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Oops, re-read the post. The spelling indicates to me that too many brain cells have been diluted... flashes of Sarge here :yikes: The Maker's Mark is causing meltdown :eek: :eek:

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
biglou said:
Added Grady to the roster...
Cool! Let me see, the last time I entered a race was 1982, on a Yamaha IT425, yea I'm ready! :yeehaw:

Top Bottom