firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I'll start this early--I will be without computer access on Thursday, then back to work on Friday! (got suckered into it)

But since my SO is taking off today to go to see his parents in Fairbanks AK for the holidays, we had our own early Christmas. We started with a steak dinner at the best steakhouse around (Wolf Lodge for the locals) and then had a bottle of wine and presents . . . I got a new fleece sweater, a pretty watch, and some . . . uh . . . pretty things to wear. ;) I got him a new MP3 player and the heavy duty inner tube for his mountain bike (ever since he got his full suspension bike he's been getting pinch flats). I feel bad--I feel like he did more for me than I did for him, and I KNOW he went over our pre-set spending limit! Oh well, he couldn't have done better if I'd stood over his shoulder while he was shopping.

Anyone else start gift giving early?

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
I got a new pressure washer and Dremel rotary tool. That was from the family back in Texas. It was sent early since I am offshore. I will be home tomorrow to see what else Santa brought.

The best gift I got was new my new fiance'!!!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
So far I know there is a MIG welder sitting in the shop. :yeehaw:

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
I got a cool new gps unit (Garmin Geko 201) my wife picked out and recieved a new crock pot and food processor, and the girls got a new Nintendo game cube.  See what the jolly fat man brings tonight!

Jerry

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Got too see my Niece Izzy (almost 2) open lots of presents.. :) :) Then i got a new FOX jersey, a HJC helmet A heart rate monitor/watch and a few WestCoast CHopper shirts :thumb:

Ps.. The Best thing i got.. We all got together at my GrandParents house, i had too leave for about a half hour.. When i got back, Izzy ( Isabelle) comes running up too me yelling Uncle and gave me a HUUUUGE Hug :)

Last edited:

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
I got an rc RC from radio shack, it was great until the head and bars broke. Took me five hours to charge the battery and ten minutes to destroy. It is currently in repair (super glue and duct tape) so I will be rippin' it up again soon. The thing is pretty freakin cool, to get it going you hold the back wheel off of the ground while you hold the throttle wide open. When you drop the wheel it throws roost and leaves little ruts, it flat out hauls. I also got a bunch of DVD's including Scarface, NoFear's Chapter 3, and Office Space.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
My Santa was very cool this year...

2 AWESOME DVDs: T3 and Pirates :aj: I'll have them both worn out within the next year. :confused:

Mountain bike shorts with the built in shammy (sp?) to go with the mountain bike I got a few months back. They are camo colored with cargo pockets and short... just the way I like em. :yeehaw:

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
Let's see I got a new leather executive office chair, a floor lamp for my office, a ski jacket (Reno ;) ), a gem globe (made of precious stones), LOTR Twin Towers DVD, this huge spotlight flashlight thing and some other random small stuff. Pretty good x-mas, didn't get anything moto besides from my secret DRN santa so I'll have to treat myself. :)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I got a Hoover Bagless Vacuum and some Gourmet sauces, marinades, and spices!  Also, a new purse-size umbrella from Eddie Bauer, and some Bare Essentuals Bath Fizzies and a bottle of Captain Morgan :cool:

Merry Christmas Everyone!

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Originally posted by GETMETOCA
I got a Hoover Bagless Vacuum
That sucks! :)

04 yz250 (I actually got it a few weeks ago)
ancra tie downs
number plate back grounds
camel back
grips
dark lenses for my scott's
quick strap for scott's
new emig racing top clamp for the 04

new mx cloths for Aryn

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Wow sounds like everyone made out quite well!!!

I got a TON of stuff...I guess I"m a spoiled brat. But the significant items are a new computer desk and computer chair...

Plus a $200 gift certificate to the college bookstore, way cool!

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
My best friend just gave me the bestest gift ever!!! :worship:

Kevin Windham's Jersey and the RC rc! :yeehaw: :) :yeehaw: :) I'm stoked!

Christmas was gooooooood!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I got a few more things from the family . . . nothing special. I got a cooler (the kind with a spout on the bottom he he he :yeehaw: ) and some big metal shelving things and some small random stuff in my stocking and a teapot and a gift card at The Bon/Macy's. And a really cool little RC car! It's about the size of a Hotwheels car but you can change the bodies and gears and little tiny motors. It is so much fun.

Mom refuses to buy me moto stuff for Christmas because it's not fun to shop for. :think:

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
I didn't get any moto stuff but, that will come before spring. I did get a table saw, miter saw and a work mate table. I guess I can take the hint. Long honeydo list. Won $100 on a scratch off lottery ticket and that gets me a router. Must be lots of peeps got a new KDX cause the servise manual my son was getting me is back ordered. (or old ones that need fixin) :confused:
A great day was had by all. :)

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
I got a hydraulic bike jack (the kind with wheels) so I can hoist and strap down the bike and move it around as I need to when I'm wrenching on it! :-)

-jeffd

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
My biggest surprise was an Ariens 11 horse 28" cut snow thrower that my son got me. We were at my folks opening gifts xmas eve and I open up an envelope with a receipt from Home Depot for $1400 with a note that says go check out the garage. HOLY CRAP what a nice piece of equipment. I still can't believe how generous he was.

My wife tried to get the RC rc bike but they are all sold out and can't get anymore so she loaded me up with money for real bike stuff :)

It was a very nice Christmas

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Christmas was good this year. I got plenty of moto-gifts--Thor chest protector,Thor gloves, and AXO boots to name a few :cool:

B

biglou

So, it's Christmas night. I'm sitting in Al's basement after bringing over The Great Outdoors 1 & 2 for him to watch, when I says "I need to get me one of those". He says, "You can have that one". Really? What was he talking about? Let's just say, Superbowl party's at my house this year! :aj:

Click!

Maybe not the latest or greatest technology, but damn nice and BIG! And the price was right-got it for a song.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by BigLou
So, Let's just say, Superbowl party's at my house this year! :aj: 

Supercross in Vegas is like June, can't you have some kinda party sooner than that!? :laugh: :thumb:

Top Bottom