So, what can i do to get some DNR stickers??

loudandproud

Jul 29, 2006
Im really starting to like this group. I want to support it. Maybe buy some stickers for my fender. Represent, you know.

So....

how does that happen?

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
uhh, you can start it off my getting the name right. Haha, it's DRN buddy. and welcome. you'll have to talk to okie about stickers.

loudandproud

Jul 29, 2006
haha, that would be a start.

I was thinking DCNR, (jerks). Because i just got down paying a 300$ fine for riding on State Forest. O well my fault.

DRN is my friend, DCNR isnt.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Check into becoming a support team member. Give up a big Mac each month and join in the other perks.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
loudandproud said:
haha, that would be a start.

I was thinking DCNR, (jerks). Because i just got down paying a 300$ fine for riding on State Forest. O well my fault.

Why are they jerks if it was your fault? Just wondering...

loudandproud

Jul 29, 2006
becuase he hit my bike with their truck and bent the subframe. I pulled over real quick and they went to stop rather than just pulling around in front.

It was my fault i was riding there, but there jerks for trashin my bike and not even appoligising about it.

THis incedent happened like 6 months ago and i finally just got the final ticket of 300$. If i hadnt of fought it it would have been $850

letsride24-7

Aug 10, 2006
Loudandproud what park was this in?? What part of PA are you from?

I live in Evensburg start park for close to 15 years.
And yes i know all about those fines. And even watched one of the rangers run over a kid after they hit is three wheeler tring to get him to stop.. They are power hungry bit$&s that couldn't cut it being cops.. Sorry but i respect the parks and the game comission, put these rangers need to be taught a lesson. I do know a couple that won't even chase you, but the others, well i'm suprised they haven't shot me yet.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I'd love to hear the other versions of the story. ;)

loudandproud

Jul 29, 2006
letsride24-7 said:
Loudandproud what park was this in?? What part of PA are you from?

I live in Evensburg start park for close to 15 years.
And yes i know all about those fines. And even watched one of the rangers run over a kid after they hit is three wheeler tring to get him to stop.. They are power hungry bit$&s that couldn't cut it being cops.. Sorry but i respect the parks and the game comission, put these rangers need to be taught a lesson. I do know a couple that won't even chase you, but the others, well i'm suprised they haven't shot me yet.

it was in boiling springs on the peak of Ridge Road

Top Bottom