We Rode some more

IMG_0659.jpg

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Hmmm....

thats a sweet loking KTM 250 2T there. :cool:

Friday I rode 30+ miles. Ate and drank beer.
Saturday I rode 75 miles at Wolverine, ate and drank beer
Sunday I rode MTB at Hansen hills with worn out legs, ate and drank beer.
Monday- I rode 30+ miles, ate and didn't drink beer.

Had all my family up to LMC along with many great friends, it was a perfect weekend.

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
Fred T said:
thats a sweet loking KTM 250 2T there. :cool:

Friday I rode 30+ miles. Ate and drank beer.
Saturday I rode 75 miles at Wolverine, ate and drank beer
Sunday I rode MTB at Hansen hills with worn out legs, ate and drank beer.
Monday- I rode 30+ miles, ate and didn't drink beer.

Had all my family up to LMC along with many great friends, it was a perfect weekend.

:rotfl:

I ran into 2 people up there over the weekend that said. "Isn't that Freddy's old bike?"

to which I replied, "yeah, but it's MINE now and you cant have it." I love that bike.

Drummond07184.jpg

Sounds like you had a good weekend too.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
slowone said:
You don't drink beer do you Fred?

Not my own. :rotfl:

jackdrinker

Apr 11, 2003
WAIt.... There is something not correct with those pic's....
Where is the carnage, the crying foul, the utter disguest with YZman.... Something is ot right here!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Rode Fri., Sat., Sun., Mon., drank some of F&S beer and ate some of DW's food this weekend. :laugh: Got to watch my grandson ride around and show off on his TTR 50. :cool:
Camped with family & friends what a great time.
Don

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
jackdrinker said:
WAIt.... There is something not correct with those pic's....
Where is the carnage, the crying foul, the utter disguest with YZman.... Something is ot right here!

Oh there was all of that. bikes torn apart trailside. tool pouches being pulled out at all stops. face plants into the dirt. YZman and all his offspring being cursed....Yep. typical weekend for the rock.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Wolf Child said:
Oh there was all of that. bikes torn apart trailside. tool pouches being pulled out at all stops. face plants into the dirt. YZman and all his offspring being cursed....Yep. typical weekend for the rock.

Well you know me....Any job worth doing is worth doing well :laugh:

New phrases for the weekend were:

UP Snow Cow
Power Swat
Cat Like Reflexes.

You had to be there to understand :nod: :)

SNDMN2

Jul 18, 2003
I want to go back. :nod:........ with both front and rear brakes.

I still can't believe I had to leave early on Sunday. :bang:

However, my wrists were a little on the sore side yesterday.Guess I'll have to do more 12oz. wrist rolls to get in shape.

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
Ahhh!!!!!!! the new vocabulary enhancement me likey (normally here i would make hehe or haha something or another to let others know i was amused by thier post, but due to the razzing i got about my hehe haha i shant be doing it anymore). Yes i am still cursing yzmans name today not as often due to the monkey butt is now receeding(see above remarks for why there isnt a hehe or haha here). The soreness in the joints and muscle's is also almost gone. Now all that remaines is the rubbed raw backside's of my knee's from my knee guard's (ouchy). Note to self use longer socks so this does not happen any more.

I'd have to say this was the best of the 2 years i have went to the rock, and it was when i have been in my worse shape. I did manage to lose 3lbs at the rock, probably rubbed off on a tree or a rock as i hit them.

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
supajdogg said:
Are those pics on drummond island? A buddy of mine has been talking me into heading up there one of these days.

the one and only :cool:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Hmm...this is how my exciting weekend went:

Friday-worked
Saturday-worked
Sunday-went to aunt and uncle's house for a fish fry...had to work at 3pm
Monday- Parent's house for a cookout, then to my sister's house to see Brandy one last time (10yr old Boxer, RIP Brandy :( )

Phil's
Friday-worked
Sat-Rode at Big air, broke Tracie's bike
Sun-with me
Mon-with me

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Friday- worked
Saturday- took cover off dreaded pool, wishing I was planting pine trees!
Sunday- Cleaned pool and started getting the yard ready for daughter’s grad party. Wishing I was some where north.
Monday- still getting pool & yard ready and wishing I was some where else!

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Friday – worked, loaded bikes in truck, drove to Kalkaska
Saturday – planted trees, rode, crashed, “put some alcohol” on my injuries
Sunday – went running, went fishing, went riding, didn’t crash, “put some more alcohol” on my injuries
Monday – went fishing, cleaned the cabin, drove home

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
"Crashed"???? I saw the carnage from RedGreenOrange going over the bars, but I missed your get off.
Sorry I missed the riding on Sunday. The MTB ride went longer than I expected (or it took me longer to ride the 10 miles than I thought it would).

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
fatherandson said:
"Crashed"???? I saw the carnage from RedGreenOrange going over the bars, but I missed your get off.

You have to ride behind me if you want to see me crash. :nod:

Yeah, the horse threw me off the high side early on in the ride after hitting some trail junk that I could not see due to the dust. I also went down later on to avoid hitting Ian’s bike during the “tree incident”. As a result, I have some pretty sore ribs on the left side. I don’t remember any trauma to my chest (no marks or bruises either) so it’s possible I just strained something…..maybe even while dragging trees out of the trail. No big deal……..it only hurts when I breathe.

Ian’s fine after his get off. He sustained a bruise on his leg and a smashed pipe. He will be getting either a new pipe or a welder as a graduation gift! :laugh:

The ride on Sunday was nice. We did about 70 miles. We rode to Starvation Lake and bought some gas and a sweatshirt (it was too cold for vented gear). We rode some of the nicer trails in the area and then dual sported back towards home into a 30mph head wind.

Top Bottom