So What ever happened to the Alessi Clan??

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
Have Bubba churning up the entire MX world with real results and real potential....Seems all the Pastrana and Alessi fans have very little to chat about anymore. :ahhh:

Fun and games aside it would be nice to see one of the Alessi kids do something to add some flavor to the European MX world. Mike Brown isn't and I don't know if any American riders who are capable are racing with competitive support over there anymore.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Good article in the latest RacerX on the Alessis.

dante

Mar 24, 2004
wait til outdoors... Love em or hate em, I think Mike Allessi will do pretty good this summer... I expect to see him on the podium at least half the time, maybe even win one or two... The racer x article was excellent...

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
ddint he hurt his back recently? he had a few good rides in europe but didnt really prove he is consistant enough, he crashed a little, blew up a bike or two and did well in a few, overall he got a 6/10 from me for his efforts.

dante

Mar 24, 2004
I don't know if he's healthy right at the moment but he took two second places at the paris bercy... and then a third at that one ama national last year in the 250 class as a privateer... That's no fluke... But now he's on a Factory KTM...

Top Bottom