So, when do we ride?!

Hey everybody! It took me a week or two longer than I'd hoped but after waiting ever since middle school (I finished college a year ago) it feels so good cuz I GOT A BIKE!! :laugh:

Please enjoy the following visual aids to my 2004 KX250F (and the inside of my trailer). I'm so excited; how am I gonna sit still at work tomorrow?!

Thx to HighLordGomer, Big Lou, Tony et. al. for the help when I first came to Dirtrider.net. Can I come to Dirt Week now?

Sorry the pics suk but I got back after dark so I just snapped some pics in the trailer. I will get more pics later this week!

Last edited:

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
Avoid Baltimore.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
WooHoo!! So you'll be down next weekend, right?!?

You probably already noticed, but...make sure the tie-down doesn't pinch the wires going to the kill switch on the left handlebar, back off on the tie-down pressure when it's parked, and get that thang insured!

Originally posted by BigLou
Sweeet! :thumb: (Nice bow, btw!)
I was told that's a special "Spode Speed Enhancer" for beginners. LOL

You can count on that ride report Ivan.

Hey Gomer, believe it or not I might be able to come down next weekend! As long as there is a beginner track I'm set; I think I've gotten over those 5 year olds on minis with more speed than me. The hobby shop hasn't scheduled me yet, so....

Timr

Lifetime Sponsor
:yeehaw: Awesome!!  Great looking Bike.  Enjoy!  :thumb: :yeehaw:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Originally posted by MadEarthWorm
Hey Gomer, believe it or not I might be able to come down next weekend!
COOL!  :yeehaw: It's Ivan's birthday and, since he's getting up there in years, I'll need some help administering all of the required spanks! :scream:

If you want to come down Friday night or Saturday, just bring a sleeping bag.  The back of the RV will be heated.  We're riding Saturday, picking on Ivan Saturday night, then riding again Sunday.