MadEarthWorm

~SPONSOR~
Apr 22, 2003
Hey everybody! It took me a week or two longer than I'd hoped but after waiting ever since middle school (I finished college a year ago) it feels so good cuz I GOT A BIKE!! :laugh:

Please enjoy the following visual aids to my 2004 KX250F (and the inside of my trailer). I'm so excited; how am I gonna sit still at work tomorrow?!

Thx to HighLordGomer, Big Lou, Tony et. al. for the help when I first came to Dirtrider.net. Can I come to Dirt Week now?

abz.jpg

acb.jpg

aca.jpg

Sorry the pics suk but I got back after dark so I just snapped some pics in the trailer. I will get more pics later this week!

Last edited:

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Avoid Baltimore.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
WooHoo!! So you'll be down next weekend, right?!?

You probably already noticed, but...make sure the tie-down doesn't pinch the wires going to the kill switch on the left handlebar, back off on the tie-down pressure when it's parked, and get that thang insured!

MadEarthWorm

~SPONSOR~
Apr 22, 2003
Originally posted by BigLou
Sweeet! :thumb: (Nice bow, btw!)

I was told that's a special "Spode Speed Enhancer" for beginners. LOL

You can count on that ride report Ivan.

Hey Gomer, believe it or not I might be able to come down next weekend! As long as there is a beginner track I'm set; I think I've gotten over those 5 year olds on minis with more speed than me. The hobby shop hasn't scheduled me yet, so....

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Originally posted by MadEarthWorm
Hey Gomer, believe it or not I might be able to come down next weekend!
COOL!  :yeehaw: It's Ivan's birthday and, since he's getting up there in years, I'll need some help administering all of the required spanks! :scream:

If you want to come down Friday night or Saturday, just bring a sleeping bag.  The back of the RV will be heated.  We're riding Saturday, picking on Ivan Saturday night, then riding again Sunday.

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
That's far too clean to be a "dirt"bike. Better hurry out and christen it!

BTW.... nice shade of green! :thumb:

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Originally posted by MadEarthWorm

Hey Gomer, believe it or not I might be able to come down next weekend! As long as there is a beginner track I'm set;

TNT has a great intermediate track that is PERFECT for getting familiar with your bike. There is a big field too with a few turns and one hump so you have plenty of options.

Heck, by the end of the weekend we'll have you broken in right!!

I hope you can make it. It will be great to meet you!

Ivan

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Very nice! I like the magnesium head and covers! Looks like you'll soon be grinning ear to ear!

-jeffd

MadEarthWorm

~SPONSOR~
Apr 22, 2003
I'm glad TNT has a track suited for me Truespode.

I think I'm shooting for Friday night. But I can't leave till after work so I may just sleep in my truck when I get there. I asked for the Sunday off from the hobby shop but since they need my help during the season I may have to do more arm twisting!

Hey dklink, I just started riding but I've been to the Landing in Easton MD already. I'm looking for other places that may be closer to me that offer open practice or something like that. I'll have to get a copy of Cycles East I think it is to find out more.

MadEarthWorm

~SPONSOR~
Apr 22, 2003
I think Gomer is first in line for sure, especially since he let Mr. noob himself (yours truly) ride his bike.

Hey Gomer, I have to work next Sunday but if I drive Friday right after work, ride on Saturday and then return Sunday b4 10am I'm set!

Top Bottom