SoCa Los Padres Forest Ride, Sat. April 6th

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
Old-School Trail Boss Update

The switchback is right after the root on the uphill direction. I haven't been the whole trail but once, & that was years - better yet - decades ago, which is why we are going down (not up) it tomorrow.

Matt/EM: I can make it during the week, but since I'm job hunting, it wouldn't go over well @ home - me going out & having fun when I can spend the time shopping, unless it's to meet up w/folks in my target field of employment (anyone going to Elkin's Flat in the pharma/healthcare/facilites field?).

OK, so it's Eel, WR125 - Husky, that is; placelast & Jr., RMXes; Greg, CR250, friend from former employer; and Old & Slow, XR400 as a maybe. Another maybe: Bruce, RMX, friend from former employer if he decides against the race @ 29 Palms this w/e; his RM125 was in the repair mode earlier this week.

Others: perhaps we can do Snowy. I've asked various older riders which way is better for first-timers, up or down. Never got a solid answer :confused:

I'll be putting on my big tank for the extended loop to the west side; Long Dave Canyon trails (2), Lockwood Creek, and Yellowjacket. Got map & trail snacks, will travel. :aj:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
All you guys suck,, WAH WAH WAH I can't make this, I can't make that. You guys make me sick. :moon:

Oh yeah,

Sorry Placelast, I can't make it this weekend. I'm grounded as my wife's family is in town :scream: :ugg: :uh:

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Bring your cameras ... Yellow Jacket will be picture-worthy. :)

Top Bottom