380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Yep sold her. The 1st guy to come look at it bought it. Sold it for what I was asking. Now its waiting time... I have had a deposit on an 02 520sx or "450sx" for about 3 months now, so it looks like I will be without a bike for a couple months.

So memo to Rod Bush... I'm ready for my new bike and I want it ASAP. I also want my 520 to have a 6 speed and 48 mm forks. Now dont dissapoint me and everything will be just fine.........

KTMBell

May 14, 2001
new KTM thumper

check out sales at SuperBike Shop in Evansville, IN. Got my 200 MXC there and he's been carrying alot of bikes. Had a few four strokes last time I was in. As I say this...I making it perfectly clear that I in no way receive any kick backs for this promo, nor did anyone put me up to saying this. It is a good/new dealership.
Just a thought.
KTMBell

JAFChE

Oct 23, 2000
380EXCman,

I was at MotoSports on Wednesday and Bob had just got a 01' 520 M/XC "Bonus" bike. I don't think it is spoken for yet. Why wait when you get your adrenaline rush NOW!!!

Jeff

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Patients pays off

Because I want an SX model. I also want the new forks, shock and hopefully a 6 speed. If I bought an 01 now it would be outdated in 2 months. Kinda like the 01 bergs. Talk about a bad deal most people got there 01's in the last 2 months. Meanwhile the rest of us are allready lookin forward to the 02's.

Besides no E-start for me. I will save that novelty item for when Im 50.

JAFChE

Oct 23, 2000
You've got more patience than I have. Maybe Bob will let you "Test" drive one of his steeds so you won't have to go without a ride for several months?

Top Bottom