jth

May 21, 2006
Stealthy's rotor for E series KDX has 6mm tapered bolts. A 91 250 has 8mm bolts. You most bore out and retaper the new roter, and cut down the heads of your 8mm bolts to clear the hub. Then it will work.

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
jth said:
Stealthy's rotor for E series KDX has 6mm tapered bolts. A 91 250 has 8mm bolts. You most bore out and retaper the new roter, and cut down the heads of your 8mm bolts to clear the hub. Then it will work.

Good info, jth. Sounds kind of like a pain. Didn't Moose Racing use to carry one for H series? I thought so, but didn't find it.

I just went looking for that thread at KDXRider, and once I found it I realized that was your thread. Did you get it on there??

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
How about the KLX 250/300?

Does it share the KDX200 or KDX250 rotor bolt size and pattern?

IDK - Just throwing out another Kawi model that MIGHT interchange.

jth

May 21, 2006
julien_d said:
Good info, jth. Sounds kind of like a pain. Didn't Moose Racing use to carry one for H series? I thought so, but didn't find it.

I just went looking for that thread at KDXRider, and once I found it I realized that was your thread. Did you get it on there??

No, not on there yet, and yes, this turned into a pain. The machinist has the parts, and we have a plan. I won’t be back to his shop till late next week.

We are also working on a good fix for the rear brake pedal slop problem. It’s turning into a pain also. :bang:

Top Bottom