Some new to myself bikes

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
so, "for life" in canadian means "until a 4-stroke and electric motorcycle I think are cool come out", eh?

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
ZOMBIE666 said:
got this off another site, from another site but bad ass and 2 stroke! Id love one of these powered mountain bikes, looks like a lightweight blast you can take with you anywhere

Seems like a lot of trouble to go through.......any one of my bikes will go up and down those steps all day long.

Anywhere? Try riding that thing on your local MTB trails and see how far you get.

ZOMBIE666

Mar 24, 2006
what i meant by that was i could throw it on my MTB rack or in the trunk of my car, as i do not have a truck anymore. and i dont have any MTB trails, i live near DC, we are devoid of anything outdoors and useful :bang:

Mar 16, 2007
that thing looks pretty cool, i think they were right with putting a kx 85 motor in it rather than a 50 motor. but I am wondering how much do trials bikes weight? I mean that thing doesnt seem much different from one really.

Jan 3, 2007
XRpredator, possibly. What if i already have 4 stroke and i am just not telling you? Plus its more MTB then a 4 stroke. Better yet, my name should be "air cooled for life".

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…