MotoX10

Jun 28, 2001
I just got some pics up. Go check 'em out if you wanna:). Sorry about the pics being so dark, my scanner is a bit messed up at the moment. I'll add more pics soon.

Here they are: My Photos

John

MotoX10

Jun 28, 2001
Yeah, I am too big for the 100 lol. I ride an XR 200 now and soon to be a KX 125. I'm trying to find some more recent photos, as well as older ones. Most of those are somewhat old. I hope to have some more up soon. Thanks for checking them out!! :)

MotoX10

Jun 28, 2001
I'm going with the KX, well, because I found a good deal on one, and I want to start going to tracks and do some jumping (which the XR can't do too well). That's pretty much it right there :eek:.

Last edited:

MotoX10

Jun 28, 2001
lol I feel like I'm being interrogated or something.

It's a '96 KX with lots o' new stuff for $2000 (even comes w/ boots and a helmet). Ok, to be honest, I haven't purchased the bike yet. I'm going to check it out tomorrow. I just like to pretend that I have it 'cause I want it so badly lol. So, I don't know the condition right now, but I'm assuming it's in good condition from reading the ad.

I'm 17.

I ride trails right now.

Last edited:

KDX1

Mod Ban
Jun 5, 2001
Nice pics

I liked the one of your brother on the quad. I also liked the hockey pics too, reminds me of when I played not too long ago. Keep sending in the pics, they are always a real attention getter. I used to ride a 95' XR 250 R and I loved it, but once I went with a 00' KDX 200 2 stroke I loved it even more. Good luck with your KX when you get it. They are a blast!

00 KDX 200
Procircuit pipe & silencer
AMA
GNCC

MotoX10

Jun 28, 2001
Thanks for checkin' out my pics everyone! If you have some pics (or video, I love video ;)), lemme know! If you have a link to your pics in your signature, I've probably already seen your pics. And yes, that's a lot o' pics :eek:! Thanks again!

Top Bottom