JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
It was a really big Maple Leaf type who rides a weird-but-cool Yurapeean bike.

I'm not gonna name names, but his initials are CAM. :debil:

I remember waking up at 2 am to the sound of a bigbore fitty being revved. Next thing I know, people are laughing and screaming, and Aunt Speedy had to go outside and restore order. I also remember hearing strange cackling sounds and Aimee saying "BAD LOU! BAD!"

The strange laughing scared me worse than the kangaroo that jumped out when I hit the woods to take a leak.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Here are a few of the 600 or so I took.

CLICK ME

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Neither can I ... I am going to upload them to DRN ...

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by Tony Eeds
Here are a few of the 600 or so I took.

"Due to heavy traffic on MSN Photos, this page cannot be displayed. Please try again in a few minutes."

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser
It was a really big Maple Leaf type who rides a weird-but-cool Yurapeean bike.
I'm not gonna name names, but his initials are CAM. :debil:
I remember waking up at 2 am to the sound of a bigbore fitty being revved. Next thing I know, people are laughing and screaming, and Aunt Speedy had to go outside and restore order. I also remember hearing strange cackling sounds and Aimee saying "BAD LOU! BAD!"
The strange laughing scared me worse than the kangaroo that jumped out when I hit the woods to take a leak.

Hey, I broke my OWN chair! I've got photographic proof of who broke THAT one :eek:

"Lou, there aint a hair on your a.." vroooommmm :laugh:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
CLICK HERE

Smaller versions of the pics we took. I'll leave them up for a week or two. If anyone wants the full size just let me know.

I also have Lou's pics and if anyone else wants to send me theirs I'll be burning a handful of CD's to send out, then those folks can burn a few and pass on, and so on, and so on.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by MrLuckey
Does anyone know who was taking pics in the woods during any of those events?
I've got a few

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by dirty~d~
Who broke it? :eek:
That happened to be the chair poor unsuspecting Elk was sitting in when MrLuckey pounced into his lap! 30 seconds later...............wham!
2 minutes later..........CAM's chair finally succumed to his, uhhhh, girlish figure :p

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
:scream: The truth comes out!

elkbusted.jpg

The Mud Hen

Jul 2, 2003
Did by chance anyone get a picture of me with the spider on my helmet. Me and kid brother had a great time and met some really cool people. Wish I wouldn't have broken my hand so I could have rode more. Is it time to do it again?

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by The Mud Hen
Did by chance anyone get a picture of me with the spider on my helmet. Me and kid brother had a great time and met some really cool people. Wish I wouldn't have broken my hand so I could have rode more. Is it time to do it again?
Hi neighbor Mud Hen. Bad news regarding the spider. Someones little boy snagged the spider from Tigger after you gave it to her and proceeded to toss it in the port-a-potty. It's history :whiner: Tigger wasn't too impressed with the little boys actions.

The Mud Hen

Jul 2, 2003
Jeff, not to worry I can't believe we didn't take a picture of it ourselves? We should hook up sometime when I get back from work. Of course you would have to ride in the woods, That KTM would look good with bark busters. LOL

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by The Mud Hen
We should hook up sometime when I get back from work. Of course you would have to ride in the woods, That KTM would look good with bark busters. LOL
Who needs bark busters, I wear a chest protector :confused:

Top Bottom