Some RC/Kawasaki/Honda gossip . . .

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Just read on Motoworld.com that things are not all that rosy in the Kawasaki pits:
Tensions in the Kawasaki pits are beginning to flare. We saw it start at Mt. Morris but it's getting worse. The green team isn't too happy about losing RC at the end of the year and there is a possibility he will not be riding a Kawasaki at the MXDN. He might be riding red the Monday morning after Steel City.
Very interesting!:think Could be an Achilles heel for Team USA at the MXDN, new bike and all.:(

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
It would not be in Kawasakis best interest to put the Troll on a red bike any sooner than the end of the year. The more time that he has to get used to the new bike the tougher it will be to compete against. I would guess they will Make him stay until the last possible day. :think Stranger things have happened though.

IDkTm

Jul 12, 2000
I just read somewhere that RC's Kawasaki contract may officially be up two days after the des Nations and Kawasaki may not be to up on forking out the money to send a bike for him to ride. This could mean that we won't see RC at the des Nations. That would be a big loss for Team USA if its true.

IDkTm

Jul 12, 2000
Okay well I guess I posted that last one a bit too soon as I jsut read on mototalk that we'll more than likely see RC make his Honda debut at the des Nations. Getting stranger by the minute, sorry about the gossip, I love the silly season:)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Either way, you can bet RC will be there, on his own buck or otherwise.

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
If you remember the Lusk to Kawasaki/RC to Honda thread on the 13th, I gave some feedback from MC. Team Green is NOT a happy camp right now and MC feels that even if RC decided he didn't like Honda, they may not take him back.

Top Bottom