Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Lou,
Sorry to hear of your Mothers passing. If the man you are shows us the woman she was. I'd wager she was incredible.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Sorry to hear the sad news Lou, my condolences to you and your family.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Sorry for you loss, Louis, I know you are very close with your whole family and that had to be source of comfort for your mother. God bless you.

B

biglou

Just wanted to let everyone know that I and my entire family are deeply touched by all the support shown from DRN, and all of our family and friends. We saw many of our past neighbors and friends over the last few days. I know my mom really appreciated all the support and love that surrounded her these last few days. I printed the online guestbook and took it to my dad and all the others. They were very moved. The service was beautiful, the sun came out just for us yesterday. This has been tough, but we will get through thanks in large part to all of our friends and loved ones. My mom will live on through our memories and actions. That might explain why I felt suddenly compelled to dust the TV screen yesterday at the folks' house before everyone got back upstairs after the service!

Sincerely, thank you all so much. This place is truly amazing and inspiring.

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
Oh Lou!
I've been stuck in class all week and my home 'puter exploded so I've just stumbled across this. I'm very sorry for your loss. Please give my sympathies to your family :whiner:
Gina

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Late to the show again...so sorry to hear about your mom, Lou... you and your family are in my thoughts. :ugg:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
My deepest sympathies. I know all to well how you must feel. :(

Top Bottom