Nov 25, 1999
Mr. Burns voice ON:

EXCELLENT!

Mr. Burns voice OFF:
:)

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
Way COOL!!

Do have one question about some of the other prizes. Noticed there's gonna be some prizes that may not be usable by some people. (EG> tires and Boyeson H2O cover........Boyesen doesn't make an H2O cover for the KX 500 and an 18in tire is useless to me) Will we be able to request a different prize if we win something we cant use?

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Very :cool:

Okie, will Billywho have braces there to try on?
I'd like to see if those braces will fit the trunk-like things I call legs.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by Hogwylde
Way COOL!!

Do have one question about some of the other prizes. Noticed there's gonna be some prizes that may not be usable by some people. (EG> tires and Boyeson H2O cover........Boyesen doesn't make an H2O cover for the KX 500 and an 18in tire is useless to me) Will we be able to request a different prize if we win something we cant use?
Don't forget others may win something they can't use and the bartering may begin. First off I offer my wife what am I bid (sight unseen of course;) )

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Better watch it Oldguy! Your wife catches wind of this and you may no longer have her to auction off. :eek: Anyways this Semi Young guy starts the bid at $50. I can go higher if she knows how to load/unload my dishwasher. I hate doing dishes no matter what form its in. :think Matter of fact i still have clean dishes in it from when i ran it last week.

Top Bottom