XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
That's right, I finally got the flu. Evidently I got my shot a tad late. Some of you know, my kids have been fighting it all week, and when we found out my daughter had it (Monday), the wife and I got shots. Then the boy came down with it Thursday. Now it's my turn, and it's kickin' my ass. :ugg: I just hope the Mrs. doesn't have to go thru it as well.

This has been a pretty wicked flu season locally. Already, two local school districts closed to try and contain it. I wouldn't be surprised if a few more do the same. I just hope this runs its course with me quick, cuz I feel like I've been beat up by the Baseball Furies from The Warriors. :ugg:

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
Got a nasty cold that I hope is just a cold, the health people here are sying there is a resistant strain of flu going around that is immune to the shot, so probably not your fault pred.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Pred look at it this way... at least it isn't a kidney stone. :eek:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by dirty~d~
Pred look at it this way... at least it isn't a kidney stone. :eek:

Carefull, that there man has had the "procedure".

Hope you get to feelin' better, Pred.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
If you would quit kissin' all the local guys in town, you wouldn't have gotten the flu silly. :uh: That's all I got in my puny condition too.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I save all my kisses for you, man ;)

and I am feeling better, somewhat . . .

Highbeam

~SPONSOR~
Jun 13, 2001
Funny how there never used to be flue outbreaks like this. At least none that I can remember. Ever since that flue shot became all the rage things seem to have gotten bad.

The only people that I know that have gotten the flue also got a flue shot.

Hmmmm, I have never had a flue shot and never had the flue. Maybe a coincidence. No members of my family get the flue shot either.

I hope you folks feel better soon.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Originally posted by Highbeam
Funny how there never used to be flue outbreaks like this. At least none that I can remember. Ever since that flue shot became all the rage things seem to have gotten bad.

EVOLUTION! you kill some of the germs, the strong ones live and predominate.

and dont forget, its not uncommon to show symptoms to the thing you are being vacinated against since thats how they work.

Top Bottom