Erick82

~SPONSOR~
Aug 30, 2002
Rap or R & B, I am normally a big metal freak, but I hate listening to anything that makes me more up tight before I ride. Rap and R&B's bass lines are smooth and they make me think and feal smooth. There fore I ride smooth.

kdxtodd

Nov 14, 2001
Zeppelin, Guns N Roses, Def lepperd, and a little James Taylor. Now that pumps you up!

fiveo

Jun 10, 2002
the list is long but ........PANTERA......RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE.....LIMP BIZKIT.....KORN....SYSTEM OF THE DOWN.....CLUTCH.....LINKIN PARK....TOOL...DEFTONES......SLAYER.....POWERMAN5000.....INCUBUS......AND OF COURSE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
What Lurks on Channel X?
-Rob Zombie

is a nother good one

Akira

Aug 29, 2003
the song I like is "Sole Survivor" by Asia. It was at the end of the 1983 Hipoint 100 miler series VHS. I would watch that thing five times a day when I was a kid. so it always just stuck with me. If not that, REO Speedwagon gets me ready. :aj:

Birken Vogt

Apr 5, 2002
Something is wrong here

Megadeth is the best motorcycle music ever

Songs like "headstrong" and anything by "disturbed" sound a lot like they could not play their instruments, and resorted to banging trash can lids together. Gives me a headache just to think about it

Birken

jackdrinker

Apr 11, 2003
my mp3 player is loaded with the following:::
less than jake ( plastic cup politics )
less than jake ( sugar in your gas tank )
less than jake ( the science of selling yourself short )
less than jake ( losing streak )
less than jake ( automatic )
blink 182 ( damn it )
nofx ( decom-posuer )
nofx ( american errorist )
pennywise ( god save the usa )
turbonegro ( the age of pamperious )
longfellow ( breath )
bottomed out ( iou )
i cant wait for warp tour 2004!!!!

ob1quixote

Jul 23, 2003
Flirtin' with Disaster{38 Special}, for wide open stuff.
Another one bites the dust {Queen}, tight technical stuff.
Run {Pink Floyd} good all around for unknown conditions.
If you leave me now {Chicago}, good for those slow motion moments when the bike gets away from you.
Boogie Wonderland {Earth Wind and Fire} tight technical
Ramblin Man {Allman Bros}, when things are going smooth {and the best guitar solo arrangement, period}
Europa {Eric Johnson}, more smooth tunes.
Devil went down to Georgia {Charlie Daniels Band}, for those crisp southern mornings.

Iron Man, for the finish!

Guess my age? LOL

Robert

bike5

Aug 19, 2000
Slipknot, Powerman 5000, Static-X, Distrubed, Metalica, Pantera, Mudvayne, Linkin Park, Marilyn Manson, Godsmack
Fuel, Damageplan, Def Leopard - Pour Some Sugar On Me, Mushroomhead, Ben Folds - Rockin' The Suburbs, Bon Jovi, CKY2K - Brian's Freestyle, cold, coldplay, just to name a few. :cool:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
ob1quixote said:
Flirtin' with Disaster{38 Special}, for wide open stuff.

Europa {Eric Johnson}, more smooth tunes.

Guess my age? LOL

Robert
Your'e probably close to my age and that would be too young to know or too old to remember :p

Last I knew it was Molly Hatchet that did Flirtin' With Disaster and though Eric Johnson is one of my gtr heros, I don't ever remember him covering Santana's "Europa".

ob1quixote

Jul 23, 2003
Jeff. you are right on Flirtin'/Molly Hatchet, I musta had a brain-fart! Second brain fart was Europa, also a cool tune, now I can't put a name to the Eric Johnson "riding" tune!

Luckily, my riding skills ever so slightly exceed my music id skills......LOL

Robert

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
Wow, I can't believe nobody mentioned, "I Can't Drive 55", (Hagar) or "Detroit Rock City", (KISS). Or for some of you 4 stroke guys, "God Of Thunder", (KISS) :cool:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
ob1quixote said:
I can't put a name to the Eric Johnson "riding" tune!

Robert
I like Cliff's O`Dover from Avia Musicom myself

ob1quixote

Jul 23, 2003
That may be it Jeff.

Ooo, I forgot, ANY upbeat Dixie Dregs, Steve Morse and crew Rule!

And anyone who has ridden Wambaw Cycle Trails, when it has been more than a month since serious trail work, has heard the haunting lyrics from "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald"........"Does anyone know, where the love of God goes, when the whoops turn the minutes to hours"

Robert

Top Bottom