N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
"We live where you live, we're a good friend that really cares
Like a good neighbor State Farm is there."

Y2Z

~SPONSOR~
Apr 6, 2002
rage and some of that one minute silence from the crusty videos, some of my friends have tiny mp3 players that they velcrow into their helmets and listen to it while riding.

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
And I sometimes wonder why I can't get through a first turn without becoming hoplessly entangled with a bunch of amped up adrenadine crazed berserko type guys in the freakin' SENIOR CLASS!!

Ah . . . . I see . . . . it's the music.

Hey guys: too much adrenaline in the first turn is a BAD THING . Try to chill out till the back straight, then, and only then; go wild.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Originally posted by jaction125
Anything John Denver ;)

Dude, you are obviously forgetting Perry Como doin' the hits, or the timeless classic by ol blue eyes "I Gotta Be Meeeee"

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Go for the Neil Diamond. My personal fave to get me pumping is Kentucky Woman. :thumb: You can't go wrong.

splatt

Resident mental case
~SPONSOR~
Dec 1, 2001
Metallica's version of Queen's Stone Cold Crazy or anything thats got a fast heavy beat.

Steve

Moto Squid

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
"right now" by korn, it just makes you wanna go kick some ass :aj: :aj: Halo and Breaking Me Down by Soil are great too!!! :aj: :aj: Another great one is What a Day by Nonpoint!! Can't forget Disturbed either

crmx91

Dec 4, 2002
chill songs make me ride smoother= nirvana, sublime, pearl jam etc

disturbed sucks... so does korn. tehhe hheh heeee... he.. hee.. ..

WideOpen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 21, 2000
i dont listen to music before the race anymore. I found out that if im too pumped up, i crash. :)

i normally take a nap. ill take all the rest i can get before my race

KDXNick

~SPONSOR~
Oct 15, 2002
Metallica is always a failsafe choice (the best band ever). The older stuff works the best (Kill em All- The Black Album (Seek and Destroy= very effective)). The newer stuff workd great too. Two particularly GREAT songs are Strung Out's -Ashes-, and Burnin' Groove's -Anybody See-, which are both off of the first Crusty video. Social Distortion is always good (Carry Heart's favorite). If you love music (like me), Finch, Taking Back Sunday, Thursday, and Thrice are incredible newer bands (Thursday's -Full Collapse- is perhaps the greatest thing since liquid-cooled engines and power valves).
-Nick

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Star Spangled Banner

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Magic Carpet Ride. :yeehaw:

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Chuck Berry

Go! . . . Go, Johnny, Go! . . . . Go! . . . Go, Johnny, Go Go Go-oh!

But then, that wouldn't work for just any ole' body.

Top Bottom