South Carolina

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
A truck load of us from Michigan are headed to South Carolina for the Sandlapper Enduro. We are headed down on Friday and looking for a place to ride on Saturday. Does anybody have ideas for us??

ob1quixote

Jul 23, 2003
The closest trails would be Manchester, but they are closed, except Sundays, due to ice damage. They are salvage logging the area 6 days a week, it should be back to regular hours soon. Maybe one of the other trail systems, Whitmire, Enoree, Parsons Mt....try www.scohv.org that and a trip to mapquest ought to show you where you are and want to be. If its MX tracks you want, they are listed there too, but I dont know them.

Didnt you have a kid that was riding the Junior Enduro?

Robert

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Robert,

My kids are not old enough to ride yet. However, my club has two family events in Michigan and I wanted to observe how the events were held in the South.

I really appreciate the trail information. Time to do some research on mapquest. The MX tracks may be option, but we prefer the trails.

When you get to Pelion look for a white box van with Michigan plates and four KTMs. Three of us are DRN regulars - michman, FredT and me. Stop by and say HI.

Mike

ob1quixote

Jul 23, 2003
I will be driving a black and silver Dodge high-top van and a flatbed trailer with a red toolbox bolted on the side. Come hungry, that Fire Dept BBQ is good stuff, eat early!

Robert

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…